The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 8 year Morgan gelding, North GA

We have a great little grade Morgan who is looking for his own person. We have had Flash for 2 years now and he is really starting to come into his own. His stats are:

8 years
    liver chestnut
    up to date Coggins, teeth recently floated
    barefoot, beautiful feet

Flash is a great little horse who can adapt to his rider's needs. My beginner level daughter rides him in her w/t/just starting to c lessons and he is patient and careful with her, but can be forward and brave with more confident riders. He stands beautifully for the farrier and vet, trailers like a dream. He has great potential (don't we all) and I really want him to be in a home that can help him realize it. Flash came to us very reserved, but now really wants his own person, and we can not offer him that at this time. Attached is a link with more information, including his weaknesses, and pictures of him. If you would like other, more specific photos, please let me know.

Lansing, MI

Very pretty!

Thank you Chance. Flash is a super cute guy and we are wanting him to find just the right home.

Hey there! Have you found a home for your guy yet? I have a 10 year old daughter and we have just recently retired her 26 year old pony so we are looking for a new pony-love for her. I am in Monroe GA and would love to come take a look at him if he is still available. THANKS!! Give me a call @ 404-403-8362
    My DraftX could kick your Dutch Warmbloods BUTT!