The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Wanted pony arab or 1/2 arab mare Louisiana

I need a rehab partner. Perfect candidate would be 12.3 to 13.2 barefoot, beta temperment and not too easy a keeper. No chronic health issues broke to ride at least walk trot. No bucking!

Does not need great steering or brakes but a good attitude would be a huge plus.

I have lost a great deal of upper body mobility and need to try to ride for 15 to 30 minutes a day in an attempt to restore it.

I have excellent references and can offer a great home with barn and fans during the day, nightime turnout and 50 years of horse experience. No dry lot however or ability to provide one.

Will provide more detail privately.

bump!

bump! Not giving up just yet!

I may have something that might interest you but I am in NY. I have a half arab/Qh cross 6 yrs old, 14'2. sound barefoot, lives out with other horses and gets along with them,she is green but willing, pretty bombproof She's listed on dreamhorse under AB Liberty. Let me know if this would be of interest.

She is a bit too tall unfortunately. I have taught my tall horses to stand anywhere to be mounted. It is the dismounting that is so painful and I think it is dangerous to dismount onto something.

I can mount and dismount a smaller size pony without my arms rotating up and causing me pain. The hope is the riding will remedy this.