The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Help with filling in History about female line.

Bottom line is we are trying to put together our kwpn colts pedigree aproval packett. They of course request information on his female line.

For whatever reason his mothers usef information is not showing up. She had an extensive show career spanning from 1995- 2002ish. Won alot and certainly held her own. Usef cant find her # or that of her pervious owner. Owner says that when she took a break from showing righ around the usef ahsa merger. and when she returned had gotten married etc some how her # and that of her horse's from that time are gone. There are articles with proof that she was doing what she said but how do we prove this mares show career is legit. We know of some of what she did but would like to be as concise as possible.

Further more how do you go about looking into other aspects of that line she is by the hunter stallin Pinschallah.. I know he had a great carreer and sired lots of hunter horses. However usef has little to nothing on file. I requested his show career and got 4 shows from 1992 and 4.

I would like to make and honest attempt at getting him into the hunter book. He is from solid bloodlines that have reproduced themselves in the hunter ring. His dam's pedigree is
    http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/in+a+pinch2

I would love to know more about Pinschallah contribution or offsprings hunter accomplishments or any discipline for that matter.

Also I would love to be able to document Running Acres and his offspring and their place in hunterland.

My other questions for those of you who are so knowledged how do you go about documenting or proving a show record for his damn, when through the perils of hunter showing and breeding she has seemingly fallen off the map.

I so would appreciate any and all help
    many thanks
    Heather Smith
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

bump

I'm not an expert in this area, but maybe I can give you a few ideas?

Have you contacted the USEF directly and asked them to locate the files? I don't know how they are for doing this kind of thing, but if it's not in the database online, maybe there is an actual person that can go looking through the physical documents.

As to getting records of her show history, if this does not pan out I would contact the shows she went to and see if they have kept records of the placings and such. I know that area hunter/jumper associations too will often keep records of placings in order to track for year end awards and things so they might be a source too. I know it is several years ago, but maybe you'll get lucky. As another possible option, perhaps you can contact a former trainer for the mare and perhaps see if they would provide something like an affidavit as to the fact that the mare competed successfully in certain shows/ classes, etc.

For the stallion, it sounds like contacting his owners/ former owners is your next option.

My final piece of advice is to talk to the KWPN-Na, they are VERY helpful people and very nice and explain what is going on. Perhaps they can be of more help.

Good luck!

Pinschallah was actually KWPN born and registered, not Oldenburg as listed on allbreed. He was bay, 163 cm and approved by the Dutch Studbook N.R.P.S.
    Perhaps if you contact them they could provide more information about the stud before he was exported to USA?
    There are quite a number of his offspring in the Netherlands that have competed.

These are some links I've found ... perhaps you already have them or maybe they will lead you to more info:
    http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/50/750/...6vDjeyv_th.jpg
    Peterina S.

Ty much I have been trying to get in contact with Linda J. for a few weeks now.

I know Running Acres and his get were a few years ago.

Is there anyone that can help me find stallion reports or point me in the direction of offspring that have merits.

So frustrating It has been next to impossible to get any information about Pinschallah or Running Acres as fare as sire reports and accomplishments both as indivduals and sire.

Did "Pinschallah" show in Holland ? If so, email m.spit@knhs.nl and ask for the sports record. They will email it to you.

I don't know if they can do a generic "sire" search for sport records of offspring showing in Holland but you might ask them that also.
    Richard, Approved Black KWPN Stallion
    Website
    and Facebook page
    Oh Kaptain Underpants SFS, Approved BRp pony stallion
    Website and Facebook page