The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 91 of 120 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2390

Default Maybe but its a helluva stretch

Quote Originally Posted by Profidia View Post
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
    Seems the "nice 4h lady" has been outed! Good job!
    Honestly that many TBs disappearing weekly I believe the BM line but not the CS line fully. There is likely many more "4H" ladies and the smart ones are staying low. I have no dog in that fight as I would never buy a horse from the likes of CS and I don't care how wonderful it is. If I can keep the money out of the KB's pocket than I will. CS should have never cheap shotted Fugly about Adultery that is just way outta line.

Back to progress. Local stations have picked up the story but I'm not seeing any public opinion on it yet.
    http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9ID5QN00.htm
    My favorite line of that article is this though.
    "Penn National Gaming shares fell 61 cents, or 2.1 percent, to $28.47" LOL Let your wallets talk and stop supporting this crock of racing.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...o/7213560.html
    This one mentions the scandal with Gill as well so maybe SH will keep things running smoothly.
    Adoring fan of A Fine Romance
    Originally Posted by alicen:
    What serious breeder would think that a horse at that performance level is push button? Even so, that's still a lot of buttons to push.

[QUOTE=leilatigress;5124578]CS should have never cheap shotted Fugly about Adultery that is just way outta line. /QUOTE]

And SwtVixen and Profida should never have cheap shotted CS with this unsubstantiated allegation. Which sucks, because I can no longer put my faith in what they write here.
    Clowns to the Left or me Jokers to the Right...here I am...stuck in the middle

There are not cheap shots going on ...
    Truth is being told. I am an eye-witness to the BM/CS scams being pulled on people under the disquise of *saving* and *rescuing* horses.
    The story on Fugly is true, thats how they operate.
    First emotional blackmail...then the lies how the horse is going to die if a person doesnt stand up... and the secrecy is also true..as well as......... call it what it is... Money Laundering!

I have witnessed the scam first hand at the BM farm with CS spewing all her BS.....

Everything posted here is truth, evidence to back it all., eye-witness to substantiate....... all truth from Nov 9th. and the 1st post.
    Its not in someone elses backyard anymore....... your Pres brought it home.
    Racing>Business As Usual @PN

MoJo...wanna buy a bridge...the nice 4-hlady has 1.

Quote Originally Posted by judybigredpony View Post
    MoJo...wanna buy a bridge...the nice 4-hlady has 1.
    No, I just want to see concrete evidence that the nice 4H lady is who you say she is. I don't consider someone saying "I am an eye-witness to her scams" to be proof. Sorry.

I'd only suggest that instead of letting this thread get derailed and ruined there is already a red hot thread about that down on off course. Anybody who has something to say about this woman and her operation let's please keep it down there
    "I am going to have horse racing as my business, and my hobby will be punishing each and every one of you pinheads, so happy blogging you have my attention"
    Michael Gill-2010

Gee MoJo...you sound like the playground bully saying
    "I double dare you"

truth must hurt huh?
    The Fugly site tells the truth, and I have no doubts at all that there are many ...Many... more stories just like this one .
    Afterall, its what CS does for a living, isnt it... (no question, that was retorical).
    Its not in someone elses backyard anymore....... your Pres brought it home.
    Racing>Business As Usual @PN

Quote Originally Posted by SwtVixen View Post
    Gee MoJo...you sound like the playground bully saying
    "I double dare you"

truth must hurt huh?
    The Fugly site tells the truth, and I have no doubts at all that there are many ...Many... more stories just like this one .
    Afterall, its what CS does for a living, isnt it... (no question, that was retorical).
    I'm the bully here? I am only interested in the truth. Look at your own post, taunting me, "truth must hurt huh?" I don't even know how that is supposed to apply to me.

Philadelphia Park September 27th in 2nd Race
    Runaway Legend

How about it PHRC? Can't anything embarrass these guys?
    I do have questions on reporting horses and trainers. How do I do that? Do you have to be apart of the racing scene or can you lodge a complaint as a better? (honestly asking here not stirring the pot.) Does it vary track to track?
    Adoring fan of A Fine Romance
    Originally Posted by alicen:
    What serious breeder would think that a horse at that performance level is push button? Even so, that's still a lot of buttons to push.

Yes. and this a acurate eye witness not embellished look inside.

Pa-eternally laboring in the infinite creative and sustentative work of the universe

Leilatigress:
    Sure you can lodge a complaint!
    With the GM of a particular track.
    With the Racing Commission
    With the Dept of Ag/Racing Division.

Im not the authority of all this, Dick Hertz would know better... He does have a blog page for asking questions.

http://businessasusualdickhertz.blogspot.com/

Your question has been one of his platforms for reforms in racing .. and I belive, DD has charges against him related to race fixing.
    IN GOD WE TRUST
    OTTB's ready to show/event/jumpers. Track ponies for perfect trail partners.
    http://www.horseville.com/php/search...=1&ssid=057680

Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    Sir Togo was allowed to run, One Big Cat was steward scratched. One out of two ain't bad. Especially for PHRC.
    Now we have Sir Togo entered in The 3rd at Laurel on Oct 2nd. Maryland Million Starter Handicap.

What kind of a no class gyp runs a horse back already that just ran not 2 weeks ago? Especially while aiming at a race like this one? I know, I know, folks in the employ of noted owner Edward Longo

Dickie has shown us some time ago that the state of Maryland takes a dim view of program training. Hopefully they'll take a good look at this one and demonstrate how to make an example for benefit of the PHRC who seems unwilling or unable to do so.

Ok Marylanders, your turn. Would somebody down there be good enough to make the call?
    "I am going to have horse racing as my business, and my hobby will be punishing each and every one of you pinheads, so happy blogging you have my attention"
    Michael Gill-2010

Now we have Sir Togo entered in The 3rd at Laurel on Oct 2nd. Maryland Million Starter Handicap.

What kind of a no class gyp runs a horse back already that just ran not 2 weeks ago? Especially while aiming at a race like this one? I know, I know, folks in the employ of noted owner Edward Longo

Dickie has shown us some time ago that the state of Maryland takes a dim view of program training. Hopefully they'll take a good look at this one and demonstrate how to make an example for benefit of the PHRC who seems unwilling or unable to do so.

Ok Marylanders, your turn. Would somebody down there be good enough to make the call?
    Maryland is the same joke state that allowed Harry Hepbron to falsify his license application to get his trainer's license. Oh, and they welcomed Kirk Zaide with open arms as well.

Business as Usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    This one was scratched by the trainer All I can figure is something must have been wrong with this animal for real that nerve blocking, shockwaving and DMSO jugging couldn't overcome

I need to tell Dickie something. Can one of you good people send me his e-mail addy in a PM? Either that or tell him to get a hold of me. I've not seen him around for a while and something has come up that he should know about.
    Thanks folks
    Michael Gill-2010

Sent You a PM

I understand CT gave Ms SB 10 stalls. Was told her reason for moving 10 horses was the cost of transporting them back n forth from Penn was just to much $$$.

"The Fugly site tells the truth".

Uh, okay, depends on which version of the truth you want.
    Are horse rescues scams? Some of them are. Are horse rescues horse traders in disguise? Some of them are. Do MANY Horse rescues play heavily on horseless middle-aged women's heart-strings? Absolutely.

Have MANY rescued horses that were completely unsuitable, if not dangerous to the new owner, been saved? Yup.

Was this story already told, almost a year ago?
    Yes, it was. Fugly needed to up the hits on her site. period.

Fugly drummed up money for a horse's rescue on her blog, I donated, then I asked for some paperwork proof when the horse was euthed.
    Got called a crack-head for my trouble.
    And boy, did I figure things out quick after that.

In horse rescue, the real truth is pretty hard to glean. The ones that sell horses straight from the lot are the most hated by Fugs. Not enough middle men to take some of that very easy cash.

Holier than thou, doesn't even begin to describe the fugly following.

But, never mind. I'm sure the followers will huff ands puff at me.
    Fugs has saved SO many horses!
    Uh, no, she reports, when others actually DO.

GO ERIC!!!!!!!!
    GO CANADA!!!!!
    sorry. I am so excited about tonight!
    Wish Canada could SEE it tonight.
    oh, well.
    Calm, Forward, Straight.
    http://golightlyfiction.blogspot.com/

what does the previous post have to do with this dicussion, perhaps I am dense.

Quote Originally Posted by tradewind View Post
    what does the previous post have to do with this dicussion, perhaps I am dense.
    No your reading same thing we are WTF???????????

I am curious, how is the new rehoming process going? Are there many people utilizing the program?

I truly hope it goes well and as it is meant to be.