The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMG! So far I've only done the Bladder merdian work and what a difference in my 28 yr. old guy. He finally stretched forward and down going to the right, which hasn't happened in ages. I actually started crying a bit---I was so happy!

I did find one spot on his left hindquarter that, when released, caused him to yawn 9 times in a row. The work is so much more subtle than anything I've done before. Can't wait to do more (although after more than an hour he gets a bit bored).

Is there somewhere online that a free tutorial of the Bladder Meridian Technique (and/or others) would be available to download? I'd like to get the actual Masterson book but that won't be possible for a while yet and I'd like to get started. Hearing some of these success stories has me so eager to try this stuff out! Any websites or documents you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Look at this many years later.

It is still the best money I have ever invested. I use his principles and concepts daily on my horses (checking for oh no spots when grooming and while tacking up).

I can't say enough good things about it.

TBPONY Jim has several videos on his website and on youtube.

HI - I've been using the techniques for about 18 months on my 2 arabians.
    The gelding had the most dramatic reaction after a full session, when the next day he gave the most beautiful extended trot for the first time ever. He had a spinal 'memory' in front of his SI joint and once this was released via a spinal rock, has not looked back.
    The mare which has always been rather withdrawn, has become very friendly, and simply doing the meridian results in prodigious yawns, screwing up of the eyes, and nose blowing. I recently found a tetchy muscle in her R hind, which explained her resistance to the farrier. It has improved markedly with the leg releases and time.
    Once you have practiced, it's almost ridiculously easy to find tetchy spots and the temptation to check out every horse you meet is almost irresistible.

I would love to attend a clinic, but New Zealand is a long way away!

Today I did the Spinal Rock and WOW! He really zoned out and released at each rib. Then worked on the right pelvic point. After releasing, he moved himself over and put his left pelvic point in front of me to work on that one. The Pubic Symph. point is pretty impressive as well.

I did a few Bladder points on the BOs horse and got similar results. Wish my human massage clients could be helped so easily.

My horse isn't crazy about having limbs moved around so I'm not sure how that will go over. At the moment I'm very satisfied with the results I've gotten already.

I love his DVD as well as reading his regular emails and videos. The stuff really works! And your horse will love you. I would love to attend his 2 day clinic. I do not think I have the attention span the certification program.

Are the clinics with the assistant instructors equally beneficial? There is one coming to our area next month. I was a bit surprised by the $400 price tag though!!