The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hmm..question on finding contact information..

So I am going to be taking a trip to either Germany or New Zealand to train over there for some time. I've gotten in contact with two of the riders in which I would like to ride with, but I cannot seem to find what farm(or if they have their own), to find any contact information for one of them, or even a website.. Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe a universal yellowpages or something? Unfortunately, he's one of my favorites..and of course it would figure I can't find anything on him!

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys!

Wow. PP that is awesome. I can't believe you are going! What fun you will have! Who are you talking about? And, you should do a bit of research and talk to someone who knows this person or who has worked for him/her previously. There are a lot of competitors from NZ and Germany around and they might know of this person and can give you info. Are you taking your pony with you, or will he stay home?
    "Passion, though a bad regulator, is a powerful spring." -- Emerson
    www.eventhorse.wordpress.com

Only know about NZ riders. Most are too busy riding to manage websites or blogs. Try Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by retreadeventer View Post
    Wow. PP that is awesome. I can't believe you are going! What fun you will have! Who are you talking about? And, you should do a bit of research and talk to someone who knows this person or who has worked for him/her previously. There are a lot of competitors from NZ and Germany around and they might know of this person and can give you info. Are you taking your pony with you, or will he stay home?
    Thanks retread! I am super excited. Unfortunately the pony is going to have to stay at home. I can't afford to bring him with me . But all in all will be a fun experience. I may not need his information anymore, depending on what the final response from the people from Germany is. But the NZ one I had in mind in particular was Mark Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by PnkPanthr View Post
    Thanks retread! I am super excited. Unfortunately the pony is going to have to stay at home. I can't afford to bring him with me . But all in all will be a fun experience. I may not need his information anymore, depending on what the final response from the people from Germany is. But the NZ one I had in mind in particular was Mark Todd.
    I believe MT spends a great deal of his time in the UK now that he's competing again. But I could be wrong
    I'm so busy I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse