The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hennig bridle, SmartPak reins, dressage and H/J girths, & Easyboot Epics

Hennig bridle and leather reins w/hand stops: I bought this bridle about a month and a half ago, and I LOVE it, but it is too big for my guy and is rubbing him It is horse sized (size 2 according to Hennig). The leather is soooo yummy, but as it doesn't fit my horse, it has to go. I think it runs a bit big for its size, so take that into consideration! If you'd like exact measurements of any parts of it, I'd be happy to provide them.

This bridle was used for 1.5 months, and is in perfect condition. I have only used Hennig’s leather conditioner on it to condition it. It comes with the flash, though I didn't have it in the pictures. Go here to see pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4732410...7623972792597/. These retail for $750, I’m asking $460.

SmartPak Nantucket rubberized reins w/hand stops: I just bought a SmartPak Nantucket bridle to replace the Hennig. It is a lovely bridle, but I already have a pair of reins I like, so I am selling these. They are 3/4" wide, rubberized with hand stops. They are so nice! Brand new, never been conditioned, tags still on. You can see pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4732410...7624097180938/. Asking $55.

Lettia Cool Max Dressage Girth (black, 28”): I bought this girth about a year ago. It is in good condition. It has elastic on both sides of the girth. Retails for $44, asking $25.

Walsh Fleece Girth (brown, 48”): I bought this girth a couple years ago and used it about 3 times before my horse got too fat for it! It is in great condition. I paid around $75 for it, asking $45.

Ovation Gel Girth (brown, 50”): This girth is about a year old. I bought it when the Walsh girth didn’t fit anymore! I used it about 20 times before switching to dressage. It is a great girth, very comfy for the horse, but the edges are a little bit frayed. You can’t tell from a distance, but it is a flaw. Good schooling girth. Don’t remember what I paid, asking $20.

Easyboot Epics, size 2 (PAIR): I’ve had these for about 2 years, but they’ve never been put on a horse. I ordered the wrong size and I never returned them. They retail for $64 per boot, I’ll sell both for $90.

Pictures of girths and Easyboots: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4732410...7623989242969/

Shipment: The price of shipping is included in the prices of the items. I’ll ship within 2 days of receiving payment.

Payment: I only accept PayPal. This is for my safety as well as yours!

If you want more pictures or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me! Thanks ☺
    Last edited by Moderator 1; May. 23, 2010 at 02:55 PM.

Hennig bridle and SmartPak reins have long been sold, thank you!