The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Top genetics in the air !

As we speak , a very nice coming 2 yr old stallion from Canturo / Acord II / Corde / Raimond stamm 776 is in route to the U.S. The mother won a Nations Cup in Helsinki , the grandmother is none other than U-Classic , full sister to Calvados I & II and the great grandmother is the famous Biserta. This is one of the best motherlines in the world.

I bought this young stallion as a foal from Herr Bahlmann and he is now owned by Nick Edmunds of Hidden Pearl Farm. Congrats to Nick !

These are the kind of genetics we need in America. I'll be intently watching the developement of this young stallion.

Many congrats to you and Nick! Can't wait to see some pics!

Terri
    COTH, keeping popcorn growers in business for years.

"I need your grace to remind me to find my own." Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars. This line reminds me why I have horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhawk View Post
    As we speak , a very nice coming 2 yr old stallion from Canturo / Acord II / Corde / Raimond stamm 776 is in route to the U.S. The mother won a Nations Cup in Helsinki , the grandmother is none other than U-Classic , full sister to Calvados I & II and the great grandmother is the famous Biserta. This is one of the best motherlines in the world.

I bought this young stallion as a foal from Herr Bahlmann and he is now owned by Nick Edmunds of Hidden Pearl Farm. Congrats to Nick !

These are the kind of genetics we need in America. I'll be intently watching the developement of this young stallion.

cheers mate. we expect this fella to have a contribution to our program.

it was a great privilege to stand out in his field in november with herr bahlmann and see his face as he interacted with this colt. there was a really fantastic photo taken of it. he was very impressed with him, as he was with his early freejumping attempts. there were rumbles of other alternatives for him, but i have mares and a job under saddle for him here, so here he comes!

after the great loss which herr bahlmann's death was, i hope to do justice in my little space to perpetuate the legacy of a lifetime of showjumping genetic engineering which herr bahlmann has left behind all over the world. equally i believe these products of his work will help me look like a breeder!

Congratulations on your baby, sounds like a good base for a nice beginning. Hopefully he will grow up nice and be licensed and of sufficient performance to be of some significance in the breeding shed
    www.immunallusa.com
    www.rainbowequus.com Home of stallions that actually produced champion hunter, jumper and dressage offspring and now also champion eventers

Congratz! cant wait to see him

Smile CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations Nick, Bayhawk, and everybody involved with this exciting opportunity!!

Please share photos! Can't wait to watch this boy develop!
    Sporting Chance Farm/Dr Carlos and Karin Jimenez
    Breeders of International Quality KWPN Horses
    2006 KWPN-NA Breeders of the Year/2006 Res CH USDF DSHB Breeders Year
    www.sportingchancefarm.com

Yes Nick, that was special. He is a beautiful stallion and I am very excited that he is coming to the US. All those genetics packed into one stallion from the best jumping motherline in the world. Yum!

Tim
    Sparling Rock Holsteiners
    www.sparlingrock.com

Is it this boy?

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/inde...mall_font=1&l=

Looking forward to seeing/hearing more of him...congratulations!

Yes, that's him.

Quote Originally Posted by karin@dutchbreeders@aol.com View Post
    Congratulations Nick, Bayhawk, and everybody involved with this exciting opportunity!!

Please share photos! Can't wait to watch this boy develop!
    Thanks Karin! I bought him at 3 weeks old and struggled with selling him to your neigbor up there, but I'm not a stallion guy. I love the mares. I will keep a close watch on him as he posseses mind boggling genetics. Now we must wait !

Quote Originally Posted by ne1 View Post
    cheers mate. we expect this fella to have a contribution to our program.

it was a great privilege to stand out in his field in november with herr bahlmann and see his face as he interacted with this colt. there was a really fantastic photo taken of it. he was very impressed with him, as he was with his early freejumping attempts. there were rumbles of other alternatives for him, but i have mares and a job under saddle for him here, so here he comes!

after the great loss which herr bahlmann's death was, i hope to do justice in my little space to perpetuate the legacy of a lifetime of showjumping genetic engineering which herr bahlmann has left behind all over the world. equally i believe these products of his work will help me look like a breeder!
    You're welcome dude. When you breed with Herr Bahlmann's stock , you automatically look like a good breeder by default ! RIP herr Bahlmann.......