The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks DMK - I had completely forgotten about them. We got things from them years ago for a 6 horse trailer we used to have and they were great. Thanks for the reminder!
    Susan N.

Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

I have a 2006 Apollo (2 horse slant gooseneck) that I bought new and I love it. There isn't anything about it that I don't like

avidge Guest

Default 2000 Trailet Baron... How much?

Hi, I have a 2000 Trailet Baron in great condition. I was basically given this trailer from a family member. I don't own horses, and never have. I bought the trailer to tow a couple large pieces of furniture. I no longer need the trailer, and I'm thinking about selling it, and I'm trying to find out what a fair price for the trailer might be to list it.

Again, it's in great shape. All it needs is a bath and there are a couple of bolts that need replacing on some of the hardware. It has a couple dings on the ramp, but besides that, amazing. I'm happy to own it and I don't even have a horse

I live in Southern California. If anyone can shoot out what they bought their similar trailer for, or what they might be willing to pay for a trailer like this, it would be a huge help. Thanks so much.

You can PM me, or email me at andrewvangundy@gmail.com