The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I am sorry about the way I responded. I am normally not like that at all, just acting like a mother bear taking care of her cubs. I would really like to end this whole thing and go onto important things in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by llltf3 View Post
    I am sorry about the way I responded. I am normally not like that at all, just acting like a mother bear taking care of her cubs. I would really like to end this whole thing and go onto important things in my life.
    Like feeding your horses and cleaning the stalls? Sorry, your response showed for all the world what is going on with you and your "perfect fit" come on. If you do not want your dirty laundry aired, just stop posting for horses here. Just a friendly word of warning.
    "When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters, one represents danger, the other represents opportunity."

John F Kennedy

2 members found this post helpful.

teeheee and you notice she did not deny any of what was said... ps.. nobody's boyfriend would touch her with a 10' pole, even if they were drowing men in need of rescue.. doh! ... and yeah she is this way all the time, that is why a friend of mine had to get a restraining order cause she won't stop calling and harassing her. And when the friend did try to call her back to tell her to mind her own business what does she do, she won't answer cause she'd rather cause drama. So, here's to some drama in your life now, karma is out to get you and your little horse starving friend.
    Last edited by TCBO1; Mar. 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Speeeling

1 members found this post helpful.

Well this should be fun.
    come what may

Rest in peace great mare, 1987-2013

Oh No, our first houseguest has made an appearance!!
    "I don't know what your generation's fascination is with documenting your every thought... but I can assure you, they're not all diamonds." Mr. G

Someone get the popcorn.

As there's inappropriate commentary flying from both "sides," we're closing this thread. If there are concerns about a potential rehoming situation on future threads, folks are welcome to address them then, within our posting policies.

Until then, please take the dramatics and reciprocal accusations elsewhere.
    Thanks ~
    Mod 1