The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default TB Mare - Gettysburg, PA- Free to approved home

9 year old dark bay mare. Sound with tons of potential. She is a beautiful mover with the potential to win the hack. She has an automatic lead change and a correct jump. She will easily be a 3 ft. horse and I believe will easily be a 3' 6" horse. She has had some time off due to moving, and was placed on field board while we built a new facility. She needs an advanced rider right now, as she needs to be reschooled and put back to work. With 60-90 days on her, in a regular training program, I believe she'll be ready to go.

I will only let her go to an approved home. References will be required, and I would prefer it to be close enough for me to come and visit to see where she'll be living. I have a heart for this mare and would like to see her placed where she can be out living up to her potential. If I don't find the right home, she is fine to stay here where she is. I'm only placing her because I don't have a rider for her right now. With time and miles, she'll be a wonderful hunter.

Email for pics or to see 2 short video clips.
    holly1004@aol.com

How tall?