The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Northern Virginia, 45 minutes east of paradise - 2 hrs during rush hour

Default COTH peeps going to Region 1 Adult Clinic

Can we meet at the clinic on Saturday? I'll be going alone and would enjoy having people to sit with.

Stacie
    "The mighty oak is a nut who stood its ground"

"...you'll never win Olympic gold by shaking a carrot stick at a warmblood..." see u at x

Phooey. Been sick all week and I won't be able to make it.

"...you'll never win Olympic gold by shaking a carrot stick at a warmblood..." see u at x

You've packed a weeks' worth of illness in to 3 minutes between posts? You poor thing!

Default WOW, GREAT CLINIC AND AWESOME NEW FACILITY!!

Stacie, next time contact me-I just saw your post today (Sunday, a day late and ...)and drove up yesterday, would have loved the company (especially since you are 20 minutes away!). I did meet a friend at the Maryland House but she wouldn't have minded you joining us.

Not to steal your thread but OMG!!! I hope you enjoyed the clinic, I really like Charlotte! I took away several exercises to use on both of my mares (especially the youngest one!!). I also hope you had a chance to see the new facility-Riveredge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WOW!!!! I knew I had to leave early and Susanne very graciously offered to give me a private tour, when I needed to leave, I couldn't find her (and really didn't want to take her away from a clinic they were hosting) so my friend and I went over to see the new barn/indoor, etc. and WERE BLOWN AWAY!! Not surprising is the complete attention to detail in every aspect. I loved the recessed fans, the dutch doors (with the detail above them on the outside) as well as the drop yokes on the inside-just absolutely awesome!!! What truly took my breath away was the indoor!!! I had seen it on Hassler's web site but it really doesn't give you the same perspective you get when you see it live, just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I had the priviledge of spending two days up there about 20 months ago, after my first lesson, Scott took me on a tour and showed me the blue prints and explained the "dream"...just wonderful to see how it has evolved and I hope I am fortunate enough to someday ride there again-I will truly feel like a dressage QUEEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy.pony View Post
    You've packed a weeks' worth of illness in to 3 minutes between posts? You poor thing!
    12 hours and 3 minutes

Patchwork, thanks for the belated offer . I'm sure I would have enjoyed it had I felt better. As it was I would not have survived the day, so its good I didn't go.