The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Equi-Fit T Wraps

Has anyone ever used these as a replacement for polos? I was given a brand new pair by a friend who is no longer riding but am concerned about the material of them. The inside is almost like a no-slip neoprene. Any experiences are appreciated!

Love love love love love mine! Will soon be investing in a second pair. Did I mention I love them? Only thing that stinks is they can't be washed (hand wash only) and don't let the white part stick together when sweaty/wet or you will ruin them. Make sure you know how to wrap before using them, I bet they could easily bow a tendon or something, the first few times I used them I was nervous even though I've wrapped a billion horses.

If you don't want them, I'd definitely take them off your hands!

Loved mine as well. I thought they did a great job of being both supportive and protective. Unfortunately, my horse is now retired, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these. Either keep them for whenever I can afford another horse or find a new home for them. I would hate to give them up, but then want/need them later. I'm sure their price will go up. Decisions, decisions......

Hello-

As a representative for EquiFit I wanted to address your posting for the EquiFit T-Sport Wraps.

State-of-the-art T-Sport Wrap™ transfers heat out and keeps your horse's legs cool while at work. They provide maximum compression and slip-free support for your at-risk horse's legs.

The T-Sport Wraps are produced using a patented composite material which combines an open-celled, Elastomeric, non-latex foam with selected high quality and specifically engineered fabrics. This unique composite was developed for use by various medical professionals, including physicians, certified athletic trainers, physical therapists and related health care providers and provides superior compression/support to soft tissue.

T-Sport Wraps minimize dirt and debris buildup known to cause rubs, have a minimal water absorption, stretch and conform to the leg, and are non-slip with out the added bulk of a regular polo.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions or need any further information.

Enjoy-

Thank you,

Melissa Hill
    Sales Representative
    EquiFit, inc.