Ok i dont know if this has been put on here. Probably has but it made my day!

You know your a horse person if....

You realize finding a horseshoe truly is lucky because you've saved ten bucks.
Every time you drive past a construction site, you think what nice jumps the barricades would make.
You consider a golf course as a waste of good pastureland.
You pull a $17,000 horse trailer with a $1,700 pickup truck.
When your six year old tells everyone that he's going to be the "ring steward" at your aunt's wedding!
You're seriously considering an even trade of your 1998 Buick for a 1986 Diesel crewcab dually pickup truck.
Your friends no longer ask to get together with you on a weekend afternoon because they know you'll say -- "I can't, I have a show/penning/rodeo/trail ride."
You dress like a lawyer on weekdays, and someone who needs a lawyer on your days off.
You'll drive an hour in a snowstorm to ride your horse, but God forbid you have to drive 5 minutes to the store to buy groceries.
You plan your pregnancy around the show season so you can send your horse to the trainer during the eighth and ninth months.
You buy duct tape by the case, and carry a roll in your pocketbook, your briefcase, and the console of your car.
Your boyfriend complains that you love your horse more than him and you say, "And your point is?"
Your someone does something nice for you and you say, "good boy", and pat him on the neck.
You're trying to get by someone in a restricted space, and instead of saying, "excuse me", you poke them in the ribs and say, "get over".
Your horse gets new shoes more often than you.
You get to the point where flies don't bug you anymore.
Your Mother, who has no grandchildren, gets cards addressed to Grandma, signed by the horses and the dog.
You see the vet more than your child's pediatrician.
You clean tack after every ride, but never ever wash your car.
On rainy days, you organize the tack room, and not the house.
You stop channel surfing at the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials.
You have more pictures of your horse in your locker/office that you have of your family.
When going up a hill, you cluck to your car.
You pay more for a saddle than you did for your car!
Your horses' mane and tail look better than your hair does.
Your tack box isn't in your car, it IS your car.
Your evening attire is yesterday's jeans, an old T-shirt and mucking boots.
A fly lands on your leg you stomp your foot instead of swatting it.
You say you are going to muck out your room.
You call your shed a barn.
You find hay in your bathtub, horse treats scattered around the house, horsehair on your work clothes, and hoof shaped bruises on your feet!
You are sick you say you're going to see the vet.
You are exited when your friend tells you that there is a huge sale at the bridle shop, then you are disappointed when you realize they mean the bridal shop.
You have the vet's number but not the kid's pediatrician on your speed dial.
Your house is a mess, but the barn is as neat as a pin.
Your nice clothes are the ones without horsehair all over them.