The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which brand of crochet gloves are you guys getting? I get the crochet black or natural heritage brand gloves and I destroy them SUPER fast. I love the crochet style but would like something a little more durable!

Thanks
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

www.sararoxannephotography.com
    www.facebook.com/sararoxannephotography

Ive used the solar gloves, I LOVE THEM, but I suggest you get them 1/2-a whole size bigger than what you usually wear. I will probably get another pair of these for the summer circuits so i can avoid the dreaded glove tan

http://www.smartpakequine.com/Produc...ctclassid=5991

I also really like the MOXIE gloves. I wear the black/black pair, and they have survived this winter in florida. http://www.moxieequestrian.com/Produ...oductCode=M101

Quote Originally Posted by two sticks View Post
    Which brand of crochet gloves are you guys getting? I get the crochet black or natural heritage brand gloves and I destroy them SUPER fast. I love the crochet style but would like something a little more durable!

Thanks
    I have had my Kyra K crochet gloves for about 2-3 years and they are still in great condition. Of course, I don't wear them in the winter, so they are only being used a half season at most. I do put them through the washing machine on a regular basis though, with no ill effects. I'm not sure if you can still find Kyra K products though, I believe they shut down and reopened as Gersemi.

These are the ones I have. http://www.gersemi.se/?id=6160&pid=6171&colorID=6172

I love them, although I think my next pair will be navy. I have the violet and light blue and while they are still in great shape, I have to admit they are not as colorful as they once were.