The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

HeartsNhorses Guest

Default NE Wisconsin Warmblood horse Breeders?

Does anyone know of any Warm blood horse breeders in Wisconsin... most preferably in the Fond du Lac, Waupaca or Fox Cities areas?

KD Trakehners are in Watertown, WI (www.kdjumpers.com). They breed Trakehners (obviously) and stand 5 stallions of their own. My boy is also up at their place currently being trained. Not sure if that is close enough to where you are looking (I'm not from around there) or exactly what you are looking for though...
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

I can't think of any in the NE, but I am in SE WI. Tracy Geller/Six Pound Farm is near me too.
    www.krausesporthorses.com
    KWPN Jumper Breeder
    www.WyngateEquestrian.com
    SE WI Boarding, Training & Sales

Default We're near Madison WI

Hi, you should take a trip south I'm just south of Madison, Tracy from Six Pound Farm is by Lake Geneva.

Eowyn Brewer
    Http://www.serendipitysporthorses.com

I'm about three+ hours North of the areas you mentioned and there isn't much... at all.. Not sure specifically what you are looking for but if you will expand your search south like Jumper Breeder and others have suggested you'll find tons.... Ironman stands near Madison, WI his owner posts here and owns Crossroads Farm, Online is competing in Grand Prix's and I believe in Oconomowoc, WI can't think of Farm name right now I'm thinking he's BWP you can find a link to him and the farm I'm talking about off the BWP site, Also Hopeful Farm Sport horses... to name a few more off the top of my head other than what has already been mentioned! You might also find this site useful: http://www.breedersgroup.com/

Dreamriver Sporthorses is in Rubicon and always has lovely young horses available. We breed a select amount yearly here at Crossroads and stand Ironman.

Nancy
    Home of Ironman: GOV, BWP, RPSI, CSHA, AWR, ISR Oldenburg, CWHBA, CSHA, CS, and PHR.
    www.ironmanonline.com