The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Very handsome !
    Wish we were closer, as I just have my colt this year who would love a buddy. Fortunately colts are easier for me to wean with their sire. Although he did wean my filly last year.

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

just caught up on this ! BRAVO - what a cutie and your mare was so considerate about the time
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

Default Added a few pics from his big morning outside

http://www.triplejsporthorse.com/farmnews.cfm

He and mama got to go out today (and will stay out 24/7 with access to a stall at all times.) After clinging to mama's side for the first few minutes, he had a great time stretching his legs and exploring the world. He is a lovely mover and did at least 4 beautiful, uphill, balanced flying changes. I think I finally got a dressage horse out of this mare (she produced 2 VERY nice hunter fillies previously.)

Hmmm, now I REALLY want another Rubignon foal next spring! But, have never bred this mare in consecutiver years and said this would be her last foal. I was going to breed my other Ideal mare because I think she would cross very well with him. But, she seems almost ready to go back to work after fracturing her coffin bone in Sept. And I *LOVE* riding her.

So, perhaps I need to hurry up and find a mare to lease - LOL!

Or, maybe I can breed by 3-yr-old Domiro/Mahon filly. She is a midget, however (15.1 on a tall day.) Really nice, just small.
    Triple J Ranch Sporthorses
    www.triplejsporthorse.com
    Member - OMGiH I LOFF my mare(s) clique

Congratulations!!! What a pretty head he has I am so happy to see Rubignon foal pics as we have one due mid June!