The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Devon Lead Line

Hello,

Looking for some help. I registered a little girl we mentor for Devon Lead Line (we will be there for nothing but lead line, just for the "experience"). A few weeks back I called to see how things "work" and they told me that this year the Kmart is not allowing trailers to park in their lot. So in order to get trailer parking you will have to get there extremely early (she told me 6am!) Has anyone else heard the same thing? Also can anyone give me any ideas on how much it will cost to park the trailer?

Any other advice for Devon Lead Line would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks for any/all help!

The Kmart doesn't allow parking it's the Acme that allows it. Who did you talk to? Did she realize you were talking about leadline and only having the trailer there for an hour or so-- not getting it in to be parked all day?
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Maybe that could have been our mistake if we said Kmart, but it sounded like even if I did say the wrong store, that they are changing things up with parking this year (by the way this lady spoke) She said it was going to be crazy this year for anyone to get parking and that they were stressing out about it already (when I called it was early March or so).

I don't know the name of the person I spoke with, I just got the number off of the Devon Horse Show facebook page. It was their office number.

Also if anyone is in need of a small pony for the younger division of leadline feel free to message me. I am looking for someone to split the cost of braiding, clipping, trailering with me! My kid is doing the older division of lead line.

Quote Originally Posted by dbeers2618 View Post
    Maybe that could have been our mistake if we said Kmart, but it sounded like even if I did say the wrong store, that they are changing things up with parking this year (by the way this lady spoke) She said it was going to be crazy this year for anyone to get parking and that they were stressing out about it already (when I called it was early March or so).

I don't know the name of the person I spoke with, I just got the number off of the Devon Horse Show facebook page. It was their office number.

Also if anyone is in need of a small pony for the younger division of leadline feel free to message me. I am looking for someone to split the cost of braiding, clipping, trailering with me! My kid is doing the older division of lead line.

Email me vxf111 @yahoo.com
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/