The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default New series of Doctor Who

It started last week, and to be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to it. Watched it because I was curious mostly, and I really enjoyed it. Just watched tonight's episode, and again, it was really good. The next episode sounds interesting- it features an old enemy of the Doctor's that should make good viewing.

I don't want to say too much, because I don't want to spoil anyone.
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

How is the new Doctor?? Is John Simm playing the new character???LOL
    Founder of the Dyslexic Clique. Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!!

Member: Incredible Invisbles

I'm waiting for the second episode to be put online. I honestly wasn't thrilled with what we saw of Matt Smith in The End of Time (Geronimo? Eyuck.) But I really liked him in The Eleventh Hour, and I think I'll like Amy as well. Which is saying something because I loved Ten. Still love him. Always will. I have issues. Eleven's bowtie ... will take some getting used to, but he was really hilarious and definitely acted older than I expected.

Any clues on who the heck Bill Nighy's going to be? I saw him in the previews on the last one.... I'm so excited for this series!
    "Why would anybody come here if they had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense!"

I'm super excited, but also anxious. I'll be honest, 11 doesn't float my boat yet, but if I'm fair, I was gutted when 9 became 10 and spent the off season thinking 10 looked like a scrawny twat, and then in time I fell in love with him, too. (His final epi is on BBC America right now, and I'm already getting choked up). So, 11 has my patience, and I'm excited to see who he is.

Yay! New Who!
    Phoenix Farm ~ Breeding-Training-Sales
    Eventing, Dressage, Young Horses
    www.phoenixsporthorses.com
    Check out my new blog: http://califcountrymom.blogspot.com

I am excited to check out the new DR. Sadly it does not premiere until April 17 in the USA. We shall see, how it turns out.

I know on the final special where he changed into the new one I was not thrilled with the guy they got. I hope he does a good job. But then again I didn't like the last one right away, liked the guy before, but fell in love with him the same as the other guy. Hope it happens this way, but I mean they could have went with a little hotter guy! I want a jason statham looking one! (the guy from transporter, crank, death race etc)

I'm not sure when we get the new season here in Canada, probably going to be on Space this time around.

Bill Nighy has a one show role, nothing huge from the looks of it, since he is occupied with HP and the Deathly Hallows, playing Rufus Scrimgeor. At any rate, he is a good actor regardless

I am still moaning the loss of the third Doctor!!!ROFL

ETS - I did love Tennant's Doctor, he brought back the touch of wimsy that William Hartnel, Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker added to the Doctor
    Founder of the Dyslexic Clique. Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!!

Member: Incredible Invisbles

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFarm View Post
    I'm super excited, but also anxious. I'll be honest, 11 doesn't float my boat yet, but if I'm fair, I was gutted when 9 became 10 and spent the off season thinking 10 looked like a scrawny twat, and then in time I fell in love with him, too. (His final epi is on BBC America right now, and I'm already getting choked up). So, 11 has my patience, and I'm excited to see who he is.

Yay! New Who!
    EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!

I LOVE Chris
    Hated it, hated his replacement in the previews and then...
    Then I thought David T. was the BEST Doctor ever, ever, ever.
    I am so sad that David T. is gone.
    So, watchful waiting here...
    I don't get TV, have to wait for it on the Internet.
    Luistano Stallion standing for 2013: Wolverine UVF
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IZPHDzgX3s