The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Bobby Jindal, get out, OUT, of my dreams! (aka odd dreams)

OK so this is getting REALLY annoying. The Gov of LA keeps randomly popping up in my dreams. Sometimes he does stuff, and sometimes it's more like a photobomb.

WTF, I've never even been to Louisiana!

What odd things have you dreamed about lately?

ETA lol what an odd 1000th post tee hee
    Michael: Seems the people who burned me want me for a job.
    Sam: A job? Does it pay?
    Michael: Nah, it's more of a "we'll kill you if you don't do it" type of thing.
    Sam: Oh. I've never liked those.

I have a recurring dream (nightmare!) once in a while where I walk into my barn, and it's quadrupled in size, and it's full of horses and people I don't know. That one always makes me wake up in a panic!

I have had similar (political - but not the same politican) dream experiences .
    Takes campaigning to a new level doesn't it? Not "I won't sleep until I'm elected" but "YOU wont sleep till I'm elected".

So, you are not alone.
    Re horses: my latest reoccurring one is my horse falling from great heights or falling to a hard, hard stop. Ugh, double ugh.

I've been having dreams about driving in cities I don't know where all the intersections are really complicated (five lanes, one way streets, six different highways intersecting, etc.). I'm not anxious, but slightly frustrated and baffled. I keep finding myself in a lane that requires I turn or go straight and have to go around the block again to try to get in the correct lane...except I don't really know where I'm trying to go.

Default Bobby Jindal- Get out of my Reality!

Well, I live in Louisiana, and Gov. Jindal seems to keep popping up all over OUTSIDE the state raising money for the GOP.

Meanwhile Louisiana's citizens suffer with high unimployment, a budget shortfall, a state hiring freeze, brain drain- best and brightest who can are leaving in record numbers, and healthcare cuts that hurt the poorest and most needy in our state- like the mentally ill.

He may be in your dreams, but he is way too much in my reality.

It would almost be worth it to elect another Republican president, provided he makes Jindal his running mate.

As for strange dreams. I keep having one where I wake up and find I've moved to Wyoming or some other cold Western State.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Elysian Fields Farm--
    --An equine refuge

CRAZY enough I had a dream this week where the Pres and the Mrs AND the two daughters attended a small soiree. I am very non-political in the sense that I do not like party politics and frankly avoid stupid arguments about doctrine. Makes sense that I talked with the girls about piano and riding lessons. My dreams are pure fantasy