The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

ERINAGESINC Guest

Default Equine transportation needed!

Hello, I am new to this forum - I operate a small horse rescue in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. We are searching for donated transportation for 2 horses that need a home. We traveled there a week ago, (almost 5 hours). The horses - a mare and colt - have not been separated, he is now almost a year old. They had not been handled nor haltered in months. The mare has been physically abused, we could not get them loaded no matter what we tried. We have only a Durango and a 2 horse bumper pull stock trailer. We need at least a 3 horse stock, and someone to pull it...(we don't have a truck either). It is 250 miles from Chatfield MN to Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. We are asking for help getting them to their new home...thank you for your consideration. erin www.amazinggraceequinesanctuary.com

WHY??!! When you admittedly have so little resources - would you keep that appaloosa gelding on your site alive when the most humane thing to do would be to euthanize him? I just don't get it.