The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Shagya Arabians: Washington

I am not the contact person, but I am helping a friend spread the word. I have a PDF with all of the details on the horses if anyone is interested.

Here are the details:

I have a PDF with pictures and information on all the horses that I can email to anyone interested, it's too big to attach here.

Here is the info, please PM me for her contact info.

Hello Friends-

I am forwarding this e-mail from my friend, Nancy White regarding Nancy Skakel's horses. The owners live about 4 mi. from me and had their home foreclosed on. The new property owner apparently is having them evicted and the horses must go before 4/16 (all according to their report). Some are thin (in my opinion) and one appears to have a wound on her chest. I imagine their feet have not been cared for nor have they been wormed, teeth floated, etc. It would be a big undertaking to save one of these little guys, but there may be some "diamonds in the rough" or maybe just a lot of "rough". Several of the mares are bred (I am biting my tongue as I write that part). Please let me know if you may be interested in a potential project horse. I will be going out in the next few days to look things over (probably lead one home as my trailer is in portland right now!).

They are purebred/part-bred Shagya's and purebred arabians. Some might be decent dressage or eventing prospects. Maybe some with endurance potential too.

Let me know if you may be interested at all. e-mail or call. Thanks for reading.

Ticia
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

Can you please tell me more aout them. My email is luckydogfarm@comcast.net. THank you

Default Shayga arabians

Hi just saw the post. Are any mares available? Photos, bloodlines? It would cost a fair dollar to haul them up here, but would love the opportunity to have that arab blood in our warmblood program. Have a dutch stallion that crosses very well with Polish arabians. Thank YOu, and hope that you are able to re-locate them. Sometimes life really sucks.
    Charmaine C. Bergman
    www.apexfarmsandappraisal.com
    Charmaine
    Apex Farms
    www.apexfarmsandappraisal.com

I am not the OP, but I have heard through multiple sources that these horses have been placed.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntrJumpr
    No matter what level of showing you're doing, you are required to have pants on.