The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone else having problems with the SmartPak website??

I've been trying to get on their website for a couple days now, and I can't get it to load. I can get to the SmartPak homepage, but can't access any of the Equine section. I've tried going directly to SmartPakEquine.com and clicking the ads here, but nothing will take me there. I have emailed them through Facebook, and they say everything is working fine. Is it just me?? Any ideas- I have Mother's day shopping to do!

I ordered yesterday from their website. The only problem I had was that the free shipping code didn't go through the first time. Other than that, it was fine.
    Proud member of Appendix QH clique

I just looked up something on their site, so no issues on my end!

My problem is that I'm a great customer of theirs, but I haven't gotten a catalog since Christmas except the magazine-type thing. Anyone else not getting their big catalogs? Last one had that pretty bit on the cover.
    \"I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.\"--Pogo

I have not gotten a catalog from them in ages. I think there was some confusion. I called and asked them to stop sending catalogs to my old address (the people who bought my old house called me and complained about all the horse junk mail they were getting). I explained I still wanted to get them at my current address. I have not gotten a catalog since and I have called a couple of times to ask for one.

The web site worked fine for me on Friday, have not been there to shop today.

JD - have you done some basic computer things, like clear your cache? Restart your browser? Restart your computer and router? These steps will sometimes magikally fix little problems like this....

*star*
    "Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit."
    - Desiderata, (c) Max Ehrman, 1926

Quote Originally Posted by ShotenStar View Post
    JD - have you done some basic computer things, like clear your cache? Restart your browser? Restart your computer and router? These steps will sometimes magikally fix little problems like this....

*star*
    I have- I'm not having problems with any website other than that one. I guess it's a sign! But I did manage to get to the main page and enter the item number, so order submitted. Thanks for the ideas though!