The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Saddle River Riding Camp

I just started a Saddle River Riding Camp FaceBook page. Please come on over and join me. Feel free to upload photos and share your stories that have contributed to who we are today. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...07665395934898
    "The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse" Lord Palmerston

Adding notification for myself - Please bump thread if you've viewed it. Thank you fella' COTHers!
    "The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse" Lord Palmerston

I went to Saddle River Riding Camp in it must have been the seventies. I remember my horse Jane Doe and my counselor was Snoopy. I remember the Hulicks with great affection. What a great summer. I lived on Long Island at the time and many years later moved to Boylston which is just down the road. I would love to visit the camp is it still there?

Barb, the camp basically is not there. Sally Hinkle-Russell & I walked around what was falling down 11 years ago. The property was sold years ago. I was back east in the fall and spent an afternoon with Marion and Hank.
    Can not reply, as I'm swamped preparing for knee replacement in five days, but wanted to get at least this out to you. Did you see the above link for the FB page that I started?

Well I do thank you for getting back to me and I wish you the best with your knee surgery. I saw your Facebook page and that is how I found this link. Be well.