I am passing this on from another forum. I personally know nothing about these horses or the people placing them.

Reportedly these horses are very nice and have been well cared for.

The following Arabians (except where noted) are in urgent need of new homes, at no charge, due to foreclosure. Photographs of all horses except the baby are viewable at the attached link. They are in Thomaston, CT. Call Nicola at 508 615 7852. Please help in any way you can, and pass this message on.

1) Lysander Blue (...Blue) 25yr old gelding from the UK - was British Reserve Nat Champ - now retired and needs to be a lawn ornament. No trouble real sweetie. Although smart ie opening doors. 14hh grey.

2) Chi Lin Tajara (Taj) 15yr old gelding from the UK - ridden english - was well schooled doing basic dressage and loves to jump. Not novice ride - needs reasonably confident rider. 15.2hh grey.

4) Shamillla (Millie) 15.2hh - grey - mother to above. Straight Eqyptian - Al Khamsa - brood mare not ridden - show horse type - bred many winners - 16yrs

5) Malih Najma (Malih) Black Bay 15.2hh - due to foal May - stunning and placid although bad mother foal will be orphan but she can be milked easily! 97% eqyptian 3% domestic arabian.

6) Mia (not yet registered - but definitly eligible)
Born May 2009 - Black/Bay? daughter of Malih

7) Classic Jewel (Jewely) 15.2hh Paint Qtr Horse - 15ish yrs - Perfect Trail Ride excellent for beginners - does not do schooling! I rescued her so home has to be special!! She deserves the best.See More
http://www.naibaraarabians.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NW Connecticut