The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Oldenburg elite auction results 3/27/10

11 horses sold to the USA today. Anyone here buy one?

Hi,
    The top priced horse, #53 sold to Marta Kaufmann of California with Jaye Cherry bidding for her. Absolutely incredible horse!

#41 went to Christina Vinios who will be taking him to Florida. Another really impressive mover!

Monica Burssens helped to buy 4 horses, and a client of theirs was with them and got the Florencio stallion, #12, who definitely has his daddy's canter! He's fully approved, so he should be very interesting as a breeding stallion.

Photos are up at www.oldenburghorse.com, and videos will soon follow. Congrats to everyone!!

Looking forward to seeing the videos.

Did you, by chance, take any video of #11 Alice?

Wow!!! Way to go Marta and Jaye! I am so sorry I missed this very special moment. I can just bet Jayes "eyes were leaking"!!! Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the videos.

Did you, by chance, take any video of #11 Alice?
    Hi,
    No, I didn't this time, but I do have video of her from the 2008 Bundeschampionate still up on the website. Go to the "Show Results": http://www.oldenburghorse.com/Oldbrg-Success.htm

Once on that page, click on "Show Results - International". You'll need to scroll down a ways to find September, 2008. I unfortunately relied too much on Clip My Horse for 2009 not realizing that you had to be a member to view the videos after the show. So I don't have anything of her from then. Lesson learned.

She is a super horse, but she is tall and still a bit gangly looking.

Quote Originally Posted by ann kitchel View Post
    Wow!!! Way to go Marta and Jaye! I am so sorry I missed this very special moment. I can just bet Jayes "eyes were leaking"!!! Congratulations.
    And a congrats to you too Ann. They paraded a couple of Statesman's first foals out at the gala evening, and they were to die for! Video coming soon!!

Thank you Stephanie, I will look forward to the videos! I am headed over to Germany on April 24 to attend the "Open House " at Gut Fuchtel! Floriscount, Detroit, and Statesman (All Born at Gut Fuchtel) will be shown as well as their foals. About 50 of Floriscounts!. I am excited to see my filly by Statesman and to see Statesmans full brother just born!

www.huntingtonfarm.com

Hi All,
    Ok, the report and many of the videos are up! The rest of the videos will follow shortly. Apologies for the general darkness/blurriness of the videos. New camera, and I hit the wrong setting. Always a learning curve - uugh. I'll get it right next time. Go to: http://www.oldenburghorse.com/Oldbrg-News.htm

Have a great trip Ann. Sounds fun, and send videos/pics of Statesman's little bro!