The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Oh No! My Horse Is A Molester!

My four year old has molested Oneladerode. Apparently he took her summer-friendly attire to mean that her cleavage was fair game. Maybe she'll take a minute and share the story. In the meantime I've gotten an email chastising me for raising such a rude young man and suggesting that I have a discussion with him about said manners. I think she should be flattered!

Here's a picture of the molester. He does look a bit devious. Maybe I should say deviant?!! I hope next time she'll think to whip out her camera phone and get a close up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d20.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	28610  
    "Kindness is free" ~ Eurofoal
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

Guess Dan never taught him how to be suave with the ladies....
    We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashGordon View Post
    Guess Dan never taught him how to be suave with the ladies....
    I think he was a little young for that conversation..

not to mention that Dan was used to the ladies courting *him*, not the other way around!
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

She was probably asking for it
    I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    She was probably asking for it
    She does look good in a tank top.
    ---

Wait! Does this mean that there is somewhere in the US where it is currently warm enough to wear a tank top???????? 'Cause it's not the case here.
    pace, path, balance, impulsion and ??

Don't panic! Ralph Leroy Hill

Does that mean he can now no longer reside in barns with lesson programs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol Bay View Post
    Try setting your broomstick to fly at a lower altitude.
    GNU Terry Prachett

Quote Originally Posted by GrayCatFarm View Post
    Wait! Does this mean that there is somewhere in the US where it is currently warm enough to wear a tank top???????? 'Cause it's not the case here.
    It was here in NC yesterday.. and even this morning.. and now its raining and getting quite cold, down to 30 tonight..

but yes, I heard it was a lavender tank top. So it probably looked great w/his green slobber on it.. and her..
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Alagirl View Post
    Does that mean he can now no longer reside in barns with lesson programs?
    This particular "incident" occurred at a private barn BUT he is moving to a VERY public barn next week with a lesson program.. oh dear, now I am worried for those young girls...

must teach him to keep his "hands" to himself....

do you think I should get after my working student for allowing him to develop these bad habits? Certainly he didn't learn this at my farm! Then again, I don't have cleavage like that.. no temptation here...
    ---

check his iPhone...they might have been sending him inapropriate pictures of the other ponies...
    GNU Terry Prachett

Quote Originally Posted by Alagirl View Post
    check his iPhone...they might have been sending him inapropriate pictures of the other ponies...
    leading him on, instead of just leading him, do you think?!!!!
    ---

I have one very wide-eyed-innocent Arab gelding who likes to *snap the back of my sports bra* with his teeth. He plays with your clothes in general -- zippers, shoelaces, hoods on hoodies. How he knows it's there, I have no idea. But I've had him for a little over a year, and I acquired him with this skill already in place. We must never let your gelding and my gelding meet!! You know what? Mine is a grey, too.... coincidence...???

Quote Originally Posted by EqTrainer View Post
    leading him on, instead of just leading him, do you think?!!!!
    These girls can be just as bad as guys, you know!
    GNU Terry Prachett

Quote Originally Posted by LisaW-B View Post
    I have one very wide-eyed-innocent Arab gelding who likes to *snap the back of my sports bra* with his teeth. He plays with your clothes in general -- zippers, shoelaces, hoods on hoodies. How he knows it's there, I have no idea. But I've had him for a little over a year, and I acquired him with this skill already in place. We must never let your gelding and my gelding meet!! You know what? Mine is a grey, too.... coincidence...???
    Those men who grey prematurely certainly are striking... I see ours may view this as an advantage in dealing with the ladies..

that is very interesting indeed about your horse. How DOES he know about bra straps? If mine and yours met (I agree, bad idea!) I bet the end result would be that they learn to take them off. One handed
    ---

must teach him to keep his "hands" to himself....
    You mean his lips. Did he slip her the old tongue?
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

Those men who grey prematurely certainly are striking... I see ours may view this as an advantage in dealing with the ladies..

that is very interesting indeed about your horse. How DOES he know about bra straps? If mine and yours met (I agree, bad idea!) I bet the end result would be that they learn to take them off. One handed
    WAIT! My gray Arab did this as a youngster too. Bobbing for boobs, and the zipper and the nuzzle you while he finds the buttons, pocket flaps etc and then yank! And he loves the screams!
    And his eye's sparkle when you try to scold / shame him. I never was sure if animals could laugh, but if you could see his eyes, you'd know for sure that was what he is doing. He's much older now, so he is more suave and subtle about his moves. He knows how to play innocent now.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    You mean his lips. Did he slip her the old tongue?

I was hoping she'd come on here and tell us herself what happened but she's been busy touring the countryside today.
    ---

I was hoping she'd come on here and tell us herself what happened but she's been busy touring the countryside today.
    Has he been sexting? What about his facebook page? You'd better check his friends list EqT.

Treasure has a shoe fetish /shame

He's had it his whole life apparently, according to the breeder's grooms. Started when he was a wee foal and he is just FASCINATED by all kinds of shoes. Especially stinky mom-just-got-home-from-calving-gone-bad-boots.
    Michael: Seems the people who burned me want me for a job.
    Sam: A job? Does it pay?
    Michael: Nah, it's more of a "we'll kill you if you don't do it" type of thing.
    Sam: Oh. I've never liked those.

Challs horse does it, too! Oh dear. Glad to hear tho' that he has become more subtle over time, there is hope then that mine might, too.. I am worried about him molesting LMEqT's friends when he's her childrens hunter, you know how precocious girls are these days!

Grataan - sexting.. what is that?!!! Should I take his phone away? Shoes? Stinky shoes?!!! Well you could just knock me down with that one.

I just got an email from my working student that says:

P.S. I love your horse.....he knows how to make a girl feel special =D

What on earth has he been learning? Good thing he'll be closer to home soon so I can keep an eye on this!
    ---

Grataan - sexting.. what is that?!!! Should I take his phone away? Shoes? Stinky shoes?!!! Well you could just knock me down with that one.
    That's the explicit pictures on his iPhone I mentioned.
    GNU Terry Prachett