The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Where's Anna Crew?

Can't find where she's posted since early January. We need our updates on the family. Wouldn't some of her mares be close to foaling by now?

Anna...are you out there?

Isn't that about the same time that ppl got on her about using that stallion for breeding. And why was she breeding rescues, and all that? How the progency of this stallion were not good quality, there was a lot said. She may not have liked that I was thinking, although I agree that the stallion should not be used.

PA, where the State motto is: "If it makes sense, we don't do it!".

I saw one of her posts on a "Horse Care" thread back on 3/20/10, and I see she commented on another thread on "Sport Horse Breeding" 3/25/10.

You may want to send her a PM and see if you can draw her out....
    "Good gardening is very simple, really. You just have to learn to think like a plant." ~Barbara Damrosch~

How funny I was thinking the exact same this morning, wondering how things are at her farm.

I bet ya they are just very busy with the many rescues & boarders they have. I'm sure we'll get an update from her soon.

I'm here, I'm here, I had not had disappeared, I just do not have much to report All is going well here, and posting just for posting - it's not me.

Spring is here, snow is gone, hard winter is over. All horses are doing well, we are planning to build the proper fencing which takes a lot of planning.

We were lucky this winter as there was no need for any emergency rescues - we were keeping one box empty for just in case situation but there was no need. I'm so happy about that!

Our latest rescue is just a buzzard with a broken wing. Now he has a bar in his wing and we all do hope that it will heal well and will be able return back in wild. At the beginning he was not eating by himself so force-feeding was a bit of a job, but now he feels much better and has his mice supply arranged so we do hope for fast recovery.
    ** I LOVE PUIKA FAN CLUB*** member

See post on other thread...GLAD to hear you're back!

Glad to see everything is ok with you and yours Anna!
    Michael: Seems the people who burned me want me for a job.
    Sam: A job? Does it pay?
    Michael: Nah, it's more of a "we'll kill you if you don't do it" type of thing.
    Sam: Oh. I've never liked those.