The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Check out this Canter Cutie!

I've already got mine, and I don't need one more, so someone needs to go snap this one up! http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?o...s&directory=61

He's adorable! Ok...I'm a photographer, so I know it's how the photos were taken, but he looks like he has the world's smallest feet!!! LOL!!

I've already got mine too, but I will be Head Cheerleader for anybody who has the time/space/money for a spring project.

I was window shopping on the CANTER sites the other night, and can't believe all the great looking horses for so little money.

My OTTB is going so well I really am jonesing for another one-so somebody go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by lesson junkie View Post
    I've already got mine too, but I will be Head Cheerleader for anybody who has the time/space/money for a spring project.

I was window shopping on the CANTER sites the other night, and can't believe all the great looking horses for so little money.

My OTTB is going so well I really am jonesing for another one-so somebody go for it!
    I completely agree with all of these sentiments! I've been drooling over the great-looking horses on each of the CANTER chapter sites, wishing I had room/time/money for another because my CANTER mare is just amazing!

Here's a guy on the CANTER-CA site that's one of my faves right now: http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?o...&directory=299

I'm so glad I live in PA so I'm not tempted to just go pick him up.