The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Great Dane Mix - mid-GA

Presley is a one year old blue merle Catahoula/Great Dane mix. He's a super farm dog and very good in the house as well. He will dig out of a kennel fence so needs to be on acreage. Would do best with a home where someone is home all day.

He is neutered and up to date on all shots and will be 100 lbs plus at maturity.

Will need references for consideration.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000566807390
    Last edited by Debbie; Mar. 17, 2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: more info in title
    If you believe everything you read, better not read. -- Japanese Proverb

Bumping up. This a truly great dog. He's good with the horses and very personable. Gets along well with other dogs and loves to play. He's being rehomed because my sister moved from a farm here in GA to an apartment in Denver, and he's NOT an apartment dog .
    If you believe everything you read, better not read. -- Japanese Proverb

He's adorable! And my two favorite breeds! I have a catahoula mix and a great dane (Hopefully he has the brains of the catahoula! My dane isn't the brightest!)

I wish I had room for another, but my fiance would NOT be happy if I brought home another dog! If I can do anything to help from SC please let me know!
    A lovely horse is always an experience.... It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. ~Beryl Markham

Oh gosh.. I've been wanting a spotted dog to go on my spotted farm! But... I've already got 4 and my hubby lost his job. Already said no to a new spotted pony baby, so I'm imagining another dog would also get a no. Especially since my youngest dog is 8!

But... at the very least I'm bumping this up!!! Hopefully he'll get adopted. He is way toooooo cute!!! Good luck with him!