The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Video: The Haunted Horse Stables - A True Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a62_PhV2iRg

Anyone else have horse-related ghost experiences to tell?
    "No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

YIKES!!!

Is that really true?!
    **Friend of bar.ka**

Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
    My equine soulmate

Here's one from the show The Animal Planet.

Terror at Maple Dale Farm
    In peaceful and idyllic Barkhamsted, Connecticut, Donna Santos spent many years rescuing and saving animals, and giving them a safe haven. But all that changed when Donna and her family were terrorized by a malicious presence that wreaked havoc on the well-being of their animals. Their horses — routinely locked in their regular stalls at night — would be moved around into different stalls in the morning. Someone, or something, had moved the horses.

After an unidentifiable creature frightened her in the family's barn, Donna called in a team of paranormal investigators. The investigators recorded strange voices in the barn at night. As they tried to uncover to whom that voice may belong, Donna learned that the activity might be tied to a horrible fire that destroyed the stables decades ago. With the help of an animal intuitive and communicator, Donna and her family are finally able to find peace and serenity in their home and barn.
    "No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

Anyone else too a skeert to click on the link?

Ooohh...I have goose pimples now!

Seven years ago, I had to put down a gelding due to a broken leg. I witnessed the whole incident and I was as much in shock as he was. It was a traumatic sudden way to go.

At least for a good 2 weeks after he died, our motion barn lights in the front would stay on for quite a while at night. There was nothing in the area to make them come on. And as sudden as they started to come on, they went off, and didn't come back on. I believe Numbers hung around for a little while, I don't know why, but I really felt his presence for a little bit after he was gone.

Not as scary as the link, but thinking about his warm fuzzy presence got rid of those goose bumps I got from watching the link