The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Blast From The Past Quiz

Do any of you remember this quiz? It was entitled "Everything you've wanted to know about your fellow BB posters - but were afraid to ask."

It was in the Off Course forum back in 2002. My oh my how my answers have changed! These are the original answers I gave:

1.What time is it? 2:49 p.m., What are you doing? What I'm always doing when here at work, playing on the COTH BB!!

2. Nickname(s): Coops, SueCoo, The Coopster

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last
    birthday cake: 43 too many!

4. Pets? Is there life without pets?!! Yes, two dogs, Francosis & Millie (A Bichon and Rat Terrier respectively), a Beta fish, named "Tyson", two cats, Blue and Boots, and of course my beloved Carlton a 6 yr old Bay TB gelding.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? Geeze, that is hard to say sometimes its almost a 9 and then sometimes its a very definate -1!! Today its a 6. Go figure....

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Swedish Oxer!

7. Favorite color: Green

8. Favorite food: Steak, lobster, and pasta (equally)

9. Been to Africa? Nope, but I'd love to go.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Thank goodness, no!

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Unfortunately yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Both

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Both

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? Which one do you want?

15. Favorite Movie(s): Pharlap

16. Favorite day of the week: Saturday

17. Favorite drink: Cain Cuvee, Domaine Monpertuis, and good ole fashioned lemonade!

18. Favorite Restaurant: this week Indika

19. What is under your bed? Junk, tack, books, magazines, etc.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hadfields

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH BB!!

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Are you sure you're Black?

24. What is your favorite fragrance? 24, Faubourg by Hermes

25. What's currently in your CD player? Puddle Of Mud

ha! a fun thing for a bored night.

1.What time is it? 11:22pm What are you doing? Waiting for some muscle relaxants to kick in so I can hit the sack!

2. Nickname(s): No real nicknames! Occasionally get called by my last name-- by those who've managed to learn it!

birthday cake: A mere 20.

4. Pets? Is there life without pets?!! With me in my away-from-horses-university-apartment: two cats-- Stanley (the love of my life) and the lovely Henry Kittenger, who belongs to a former roommate currently travelling around Europe. At home, add five more cats split up between family members, four dogs, and two absolutely lovely horses.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? An average day probably gets about an 8 rating-- I'm lucky to do something I love.

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Oxer for sure! Though after another two years of horseless university, lord knows if I'll ever be able to jump one again.

7. Favorite color: Green.

8. Favorite food: Impossible question! I love food! Since it's winter I'm on a chili-and-biscuit making kick... but then there's asparagus... and smelly quebecois cheese...and..!

9. Been to Africa? Haven't had the opportunity.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Not at a horse show...

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yikes. I sure have; tough times!

12. Croutons or bacon bits? I love bacon bits-- because they're vegetarian! They don't taste that great, but the silliness is enough to make me like them on a caesar salad.

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Morris, please. While I can appreciate the magnetism of Clooney, his vintage strikes me as a little inappropriate for me.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? You can function with something like 1/4 of a kidney, right? And who needs a spleen!?

15. Favorite Movie(s): The top spot is split between Jacob's Ladder and Stand By Me.

16. Favorite day of the week: Saturday for sure! My only day off from both school and work, and it generally involves lazing around watching silly documentaries with my lovely boyfriend.

17. Favorite drink: Non-drinker here. Can't say no to homemade lemonade though.

18. Favorite Restaurant: Oooh! This sushi place in my hometown, Minato, it's incredible. As for my current city-- a vegan restaurant called ChuChai.

19. What is under your bed? I've only got a mattress on the ground-- so not very much!

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Still haven't taken it; this city would be absolutely insane to drive in.

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? As a starving college student, right now I'd have to choose the local bulk food store! I'd love to stock up!

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Lurk around on COTH of course; window [internet] shop for TBs; re watch favourite movies.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? "Did that [piercing] hurt?" It's innocent enough, but come on folks! Use some common sense! A piece of metal going through one's face doesn't go without some protest.

24. What is your favorite fragrance? I think that question's above my pay grade... I like the smell of my dryer sheets, though.

25. What's currently in your CD player? Mix CD from my best friend.

1.What time is it? 11:47pm

2. Nickname(s): Kid, Tas

birthday cake: I actually asked my SO that the other day for some reason i have trouble remembering some years. I think 28?

4. Pets? dogs, cat, lizard, fish, and horse

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 10. i know, i'm weird, but my job rocks and i have the freedom to ride 5 days a week

7. Favorite color: azure

8. Favorite food: steak fajitas, or salad

9. Been to Africa? lol, really? no

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? no

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yep

12. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Morris

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? none. a good horse is made, not born and I enjoy making them.

15. Favorite Movie(s): I have trouble remembering movies for some reason.

16. Favorite day of the week: Tuesday

17. Favorite drink: tuaca lemondrop, cosmopolitan, or a perfect gin martini with olives (yes, sounds gagish, but try it)

18. Favorite Restaurant: lucky 32

19. What is under your bed? nothing, well, maybe a cat

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Atlanta Saddlery, M&M Tack, or Nordstroms.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? how do you pronounce your name? what does it mean?

24. What is your favorite fragrance? I seriously have over 50 fragrances in my closet and you want me to pick one?!

25. What's currently in your CD player? Andrew Bird
    www.destinationconsensusequus.com
    chaque pas est fait ensemble

Smile

1.What time is it? 12:07 pm, and I have to drive my friend to the airport in seven hours... : D

2. Nickname(s): Caitie, Kate, and sometimes my last name.

birthday cake: 22, so not too bad... I suppose.

4. Pets? A jabba-the-cat kitty at home, a temporary dog until the house owners get back, and a lovely TB gelding!

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? Usually an 8 or a 9! I can ride all the time, often more than one horse a day, and spend all my time at the barn.

7. Favorite color: Blue

8. Favorite food: A hard one! Um... I'd have to say that I REALLY love lasagna, or just pasta in general, and Prime Rib. Yum!

9. Been to Africa? Nope! But I know a bunch of people who have!

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Not yet...

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Alas... yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Both!

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Morris!

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? Any organ that, when absent, wouldn't result in me being unable to enjoy that horse!

15. Favorite Movie(s): I love Gladiator, Stardust... most Disney movies... Ghostbusters... I could continue all day!

16. Favorite day of the week: Wednesday!

17. Favorite drink: Tequila Sunrise or Margarita!

18. Favorite Restaurant: Right now... Texas Roadhouse!

19. What is under your bed? Hopefully nothing!

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never, though my driving tester was so mean that I cried anyways.

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Dover Saddlery!

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH, Watch movies.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Is that your real hair color? (Yes, I really am blonde! I don't bleach it!)

24. What is your favorite fragrance? I'm with kashmere on this one... I can't really afford anything fancy right now. So maybe... hay? Barn?

25. What's currently in your CD player? A mix CD!

Are we doing new ones or should I copy what I posted the last time? This is new:

1.What time is it? 9:47 PM

2. Nickname(s): Hmmm, never had one.

birthday cake: Didn't have a b'day cake so that doesn't count right?

4. Pets? 2 kitties - Cinders and Violet, 2 dogs - Phoebe and Sadie, and 4 horses - Woodrow, Cisco, Zephyr, and Carly.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? I just started my new job last week(!) and I have to give it a 10. Ask me again in 6 months.

7. Favorite color: Peacock or lilac

8. Favorite food: Lobster, Top sirloin steak

9. Been to Africa? No, but I'd love to go.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Nope

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? No.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons, I hate bacon bits.

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Clooney!

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? My appendix.

15. Favorite Movie(s): Grand Canyon, Slumdog Millionaire, Farenheit 911.

17. Favorite drink: 14 Hands Cabernet. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.

18. Favorite Restaurant: Salty's on Alki

19. What is under your bed? dust bunnies

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Olson's

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH, Watch movies.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Can I come and ride your horse(s)? No.

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Fresh hay, horse, Victoria's Secret - Love Spell.

25. What's currently in your CD player? Frank Sinatra's greatest hits, or maybe it's AC/DC. I can't remember.
    Yogurt - If you're so cultured, how come I never see you at the opera? Steven Colbert

1.What time is it? 10:34am
    What are you doing? Procrastinating at work.

2. Nickname(s):LJ

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 35 (today!)

4. Pets? 11 horses. 2 mini donks. 1 shetland. 4 dogs. 4 cats. 2 lovebirds.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 6 Great job but not what I'd rather be doing every day!

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Oxer- but only watching others nowdays.

7. Favorite color: Green.

8. Favorite food: With this weather- hearty foods! Spring, summer, fall- fresh fruits and veggies - lovve them!

9. Been to Africa? Haven't had the opportunity.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? No. Have 4 pack in tack room just in case!

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? bacon bits

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Clooney- all day long!

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? Couldn't do it.

15. Favorite Movie(s): Secrets of YaYa Sisterhood! Man from Snowy River.

17. Favorite drink: Disaranno/Ginger Ale. and Drunken Monkey (on location!)

18. Favorite Restaurant: Melting Pot

19. What is under your bed? few dust bunnies!

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Tractor Supply

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Bored at work- surf net. Bored at home- clean though I'm rarely bored there.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Can you _______ (fill in the blank of incessant favor asking aquaintences)

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Clinique Happy

25. What's currently in your CD player? Hubbys CD

1.What time is it? 12:10 pm

2. Nickname(s): Happymeal, K Habs

birthday cake: 2 (numbers)

4. Pets? none of my own other than my horse Roux

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 9.5

7. Favorite color: Purple (at the present moment... this changes frequently)

8. Favorite food: Anything that tastes good

9. Been to Africa? Not yet

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? ugh, yes.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Clooney

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? None. I like my organs. If I'm giving them up, it will be for someone of the 2 legged variety.

15. Favorite Movie(s): Wild hearts can't be broken

17. Favorite drink: Wine. Good ol' dry red. mmmm

18. Favorite Restaurant: 3 guys and a stove

19. What is under your bed? my portfolio crap... lots of it.

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Harrods

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? play a stupid game on the I-phone called "doodlejump" So friggin addicting.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? is this free? (when referring to the 1.2 M model home I work in...

24. What is your favorite fragrance? ummm... don't have one currently. L

25. What's currently in your CD player? CD player??? My ipod is playing Blue Reggae, a new song on my boyfriend's band's new album that isn't out yet.
    Last edited by Jazzy Lady; Feb. 24, 2010 at 02:39 PM.

1.What time is it? 1pm, What are you doing? Waiting for a phone call, then off to ride!

2. Nickname(s): deltawave, delta, DW, probably a few I'm not aware of. At work Dr. C, Lynnie, Cronin

birthday cake: 44, happy to have 'em

4. Pets? Current horses are Bonnie and Daisy the pony, leasing an Appy cross named Keebler. Dog: Lexi (yellow lab), 2 barn cats (Lovey and Pucca), one house cat (Cheetah), four chickens (Zina, Marina, Tasha, Valentina), and a bearded dragon (Fred).

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? Mostly an 8 or 9, but that depends on if I'm on call or not!

8. Favorite food: Steak (rare), anything my mom cooks, pasta.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Yes.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? How can it be called love otherwise?

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither if I have the choice, can tolerate both but wouldn't seek them out.

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Neither, thanks.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? They can have my appendix, I don't need it. Which one do you want? My trainer's horse.

15. Favorite Movie(s): Everything Is Illuminated

16. Favorite day of the week: Tuesday! My day off. (usually)

17. Favorite drink: Diet Dr. Pepper. Besides skim milk, it is about the only fluid that ever crosses my lips!

18. Favorite Restaurant: Siam Spicy (sleazy but incredible Thai food in my old neighborhood), Maze by Gordon Ramsay in NYC (decidedly on the other end of the scale!)

19. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 1

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Israel's furniture at the moment, I'm lusting after a new living room. Usually, though, Barnes and Noble or the local tack store.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH, facebook, read football blogs on my Kindle

23. Most annoying thing people ask you. Do you do heart surgery? (no!)

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Probably Obsession. I'm old.

25. What's currently in your CD player? Gogol Bordello!
    Click here before you buy.

Default 2010 Answers

1.What time is it? 12:22 pm CST - eating my lunch at my desk surfing COTH BB (some things never change...)

2. Nickname(s): Coops, SueCoo, The Coopster

birthday cake: Too many (51)!

4. Pets? Is there life without pets?!! Yes, two dogs, Francosis (he passed awy this year) & Millie (she is alive and well), three cats, Rabbit, Lucky and the newbie Tejas (getting his cojonnes snipped as we speak)

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? Geeze, that is hard to say sometimes its almost a 9 and then sometimes its a very definate -1!! Today its all good. I'm blessed to have the job and work for the person I do.

8. Favorite food: I'm a vegetarian now so no more steak, but still love seafood and pasta.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Thank goodness, no!

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Unfortunately yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Morris

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? Which one do you want?

15. Favorite Movie(s): Pharlap

16. Favorite day of the week: The one I have off (whatever day that may be)!!

17. Favorite drink: Don't drink anymore either, but i do miss my wine . So, I guess it would be tea.

18. Favorite Restaurant: Churrasco's and/or Americas

19. What is under your bed? Junk, tack, books, magazines, etc.

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Bit-of-Britian

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH BB!!

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? Are you sure you're Black?

24. What is your favorite fragrance? 24, Faubourg by Hermes

25. What's currently in your CD player? My iPod is playing Theory of A Deadman ".

1.What time is it? 4:39pm

2. Nickname(s): well, my friends call me Ash but my fight name (mixed martial arts) is "No Limit", sometimes followed by "The Crazed Irish Banshee" lol

birthday cake: 24

4. Pets? Is there life without pets? Skipper, a rottweiler

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 9

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? depends on the horse lol

7. Favorite color: hot pink

8. Favorite food: pizza

9. Been to Africa? not YET

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? hell yes lol

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yup

12. Croutons or bacon bits? neither thanks

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Clooney

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? any/all haha

15. Favorite Movie(s): Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves or Tombstone

16. Favorite day of the week: Sunday when I get to sleep in! But Saturdays are good too!

17. Favorite drink: Mountain Dew!

18. Favorite Restaurant: P.F. Chang's

19. What is under your bed? I think a couple of machetes handmade in the Phillipines (hey, it's a martial arts household!)

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 1- but it wasn't my fault so they let me retake it the next day

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? probably whichever I store I ran into first

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? facebook

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? it depends on the day and my mood lol

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Baby Phat Divine Goddess

25. What's currently in your CD player? a mixed cd my best friend made me... I think it's on "Last Resort" by Papa Roach
    "Real magic can never be made by offering someone else's liver. You must tear out your own, and not expect to get it back. The true witches know that." ~ Peter S. Beagle

1.What time is it? What are you doing?
    6pm...cooking dinner

2. Nickname(s):
    Haven't got one.

birthday cake:
    Would that be in dog years?

4. Pets? Is there life without pets?!!

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)?

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball?
    swedish meatball as a reward for a good swedish oxer

7. Favorite color:
    Green

8. Favorite food:
    steak and pasta

9. Been to Africa?
    no

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show?
    Thank goodness, no!

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?
    Unfortunately yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits?
    Both

13. George Morris or George Clooney?
    neither

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams?
    My heart, he already has it

15. Favorite Movie(s):
    Anything with Joan Crawford

16. Favorite day of the week:
    sunday

17. Favorite drink:
    "Champers all right for you Pats"

18. Favorite Restaurant:
    Ask

19. What is under your bed?
    Immaculately clean of course

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card?
    Harvey Nicks

22. What do you do most often when you are bored?
    cencored

23. Most annoying thing people ask you?
    Credit or debit

24. What is your favorite fragrance?
    Issey Miyake

25. What's currently in your CD player?
    lady gaga
    [/QUOTE]

7pm...cooking dinner

2. Nickname(s):
    Der Frugal, Her Frugalness, HRHQFE

birthday cake:
    None. It would have set off the fire alarm!

4. Pets? Lab Rescue field lab and a Cairn Terrier, two barn cats.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)?
    Don't have a job besides running the place, backstopping my M-I-L and my parents (who live here) and babysitting for my grandchildren (5 and 10 months), all of which I love.

Oxer

7. Favorite color:
    Green

8. Favorite food:
    Pasta anytime. Winter: fresh oysters that we've just harvested. Summer: local summer tomatoes and peaches.

9. Been to Africa?
    Yes. Phenomenal experience.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show?
    Thank goodness, no!

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?
    Yes, and every day I love him even more.

12. Croutons or bacon bits?
    Croutons
    13. George Morris or George Clooney?
    Clooney!

"My heart, he already has it." Who can possibly beat Snoopy's answer?

15. Favorite Movie(s):
    Mamma Mia. Only kidding! Deer Hunter

16. Favorite day of the week:
    Saturday. Every day is Saturday for dogs, BTW.

17. Favorite drink:
    Wine, just about any kind.

18. Favorite Restaurant:
    The local Greek restaurant.

19. What is under your bed?
    Dust bunnies and luggage.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card?
    I'd NEVER max out my credit card!

22. What do you do most often when you are bored?
    Crossword puzzles.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you?
    "Would you take this survey/ sign this petition?"

24. What is your favorite fragrance?
    Happy for Men

25. What's currently in your CD player?
    Putamayo's "Music of the Wine Lands" and some opera
    They don't call me frugal for nothing.
    Proud and achy member of the Eventing Grannies clique.

7pm-ish. House sitting, which means entertaining two very good dogs and the world's most obnoxious puppy and procrastinating on getting the things I need to get done for my trip to Cali done!

2. Nickname(s):
    The only one I ever really had was Mandy, and my dad was the only one who could get away with that!

birthday cake: I don't think I had a cake last time around (I think I had flan), and I don't remember if it had any candles, but it should have had 28.

4. Pets? Is there life without pets?!! Stella the dog and the barn kitties, George and Kimble!

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? Usually a 10, but occasionally it can plunge quite low (like when the day starts with the colicky horse cast upside down and I'm by myself, and I'm waiting for the storm of the century).

swedish oxer

7. Favorite color: Red

8. Favorite food: Food in general.

9. Been to Africa? Not yet!

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? It's been known to happen.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? God, yes.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Cranberries!

13. George Morris or George Clooney? George Clooney if we're talking looks/potential to buy me excellent horses, nice trucks and trailers, and a beautiful farm. GM if I need a lesson.

"My heart, he already has it" <---snoopy's answer rocks!

15. Favorite Movie(s): "This is Spinal Tap"

16. Favorite day of the week: The day of the week that includes a great ride on my horse and a great ride on either of my bikes and finished off with a great meal and great beer with my friends.

17. Favorite drink: A great beer, preferably something a little hoppy.

18. Favorite Restaurant: Raku for sushi, Sticky Rice for sushi and tater tots, Piece in Chicago for pizza and delicious beer, and Leesburg Restaurant for comfort food.

19. What is under your bed? A few boxes of random stuff, a rolled up air mattress, and I'm sure enough dog hair to make another dog.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0- I am an excellent driver!

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? read, sleep, eat, drive

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? What kind of dog is she??

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Pink or Bath and Body Works knock off of Pink

25. What's currently in your CD player? I don't think I have a CD player anymore, but my iPod would probably be playing Wilco, the Black Keys, or Backyard Tire Fire.

1.What time is it? 7:38, What are you doing? Eating ice cream. As Usual.

2. Nickname(s): Claud

birthday cake: 19

4. Pets? One German Shepherd, One Mutt, One shifty-thug-ghetto barn cat, and.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? I work at my barn so..... 10!

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Swedish Oxer

7. Favorite color: Kelly Green

8. Favorite food: I could literally never choose one.

9. Been to Africa? I have not, but I would love to.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Thank god no.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Not really.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? mountains of both.

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Morris when it comes to horses, Clooney when you need an on-screen laugh.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? Probably not my heart/lungs/brain/anything too vital

15. Favorite Movie(s): The Gods Must be Crazy. or Prince Caspian. or Sherlock Holmes.

17. Favorite drink: Coca-Cola Classic in a can. Ice cold of course.

18. Favorite Restaurant: my mom's kitchen.

19. What is under your bed? dust bunnies.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? NONE

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Horsie: Horse Country Me related: J.Crew

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? eat and facebook

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? why don't you have a boyfriend

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Not huge into perfume, but I do like Burburry Brit.

25. What's currently in your CD player? The one in my car, haha? My rap mix.
    It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw.

1.What time is it? 9:40 PM. What are you doing? Reassembling notes from webinar.

2. Nickname(s): none

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: no cake, but would've been 50.

4. Pets? none right now.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 3. Pays very well for my skill level, but I'm looking. = )

7. Favorite color: Cobalt blue

8. Favorite food: cheese...or dark chocolate...or cheese

9. Been to Africa? Yes

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Yes

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither. I don't care for things that are all dried up, usually

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Phew..Clooney. But he's not a replacement for Newman, Redford or Mike Plumb. Yet.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? Appendix or tonsil only. Is a tonsil an organ?

15. Favorite Movie(s): Sophie's Choice. Saving Grace. Deep Water. Riding Giants. Pharlap. Best in Show. Waiting for Guffman. 12 Angry Men. Waking Ned Devine. On Golden Pond...I love a lot of movies.

16. Favorite day of the week: Friday

17. Favorite drink: Iced black Tea, hot russian tea

18. Favorite Restaurant: Bucks

19. What is under your bed? extra old bed frame, folded director chairs, extra books, dust and mystery (to me)

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? LL Bean. Clothes, kayaks and gadgets. Any shopping that can be done online/remotely is best for me...not a shopper, even for tack.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Never been bored - healthy imagination = )

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? "Why do you rent?"

24. What is your favorite fragrance? #5

25. What's currently in your CD player? Springsteen, Krall, Broussard

Default answers

1.What time is it? 10:14 PM. What are you doing? Warming up my feet with a poodle laying on them and watching the real world on mtv.

2. Nickname(s): lellie, elle, sis, e

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 26

4. Pets? black lab/weimeraner named doodle, brown mini. poodle named rylie boo, two goldfish named hannah and montana, TB mare named jazz

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 5, im a nanny and a student so there are good days and bad

7. Favorite color: brown

8. Favorite food: oreos

9. Been to Africa? nope

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Yes

12. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons, or anything made of a carb

13. George Morris or George Clooney? hmmm, for what purpose? if horse related, morris.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? one that if i lost, i could still ride said horse.

15. Favorite Movie(s): the green mile, old yeller, mary poppins, national velvet, mean girls, fried green tomatoes

16. Favorite day of the week: Friday

17. Favorite drink: water

18. Favorite Restaurant: good sushi ones

19. What is under your bed? guts from dog toys the poodle takes under there to massacre, dust, old lettters and cards

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? horse related store: equestriancollections.com, not horse related: michael kors

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? surf the coth bb's

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? "do you ride horses?" (when i am wearing breeches and boots)

24. What is your favorite fragrance? estee lauder pleasures delight

25. What's currently in your CD player? lady antebellum, miranda lambert, dixie chicks, the wreckers, cant remember the other two
    Jazz- 4.9.01 OTTB, loved since 12.6.09
    Skip- 3.3.91 APHA, i miss you buddy

Hometown: San Antonio, TX ; Current Location: Amarillo, TX

1.What time is it? 9:29PM Central

2. Nickname(s): Mere

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 27

4. Pets? 1 mini Aussie- Riata, 2 full sized Aussies- Tex & Tippy, 14 horses and a handful of roping calves

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 5. I love the work but hate my boss

7. Favorite color: Royal Blue

8. Favorite food: Steak & pasta

9. Been to Africa? no, not yet

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? yes, but I always carry napkins in my pocket when heading to the bathroom that is not in my trailer.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes

12. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons

13. George Morris or George Clooney? neither

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? which one do I not need to ride?

15. Favorite Movie(s): tough one.... office space is in the top 3

16. Favorite day of the week: Saturday or sunday

17. Favorite drink: tea (unsweet)

18. Favorite Restaurant: anywhere that serves awesome pasta

19. What is under your bed? dust bunnies and dog toys

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Bit of Britain

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH or Facebook

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? I dont know

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Light Blue- Dolce & Gabbana

25. What's currently in your CD player? Reckless Kelly "Somewhere in Time"
    RIP Kid Gloves (Holly) 1992 TBxHanv CCI*** mare.
    http://photobucket.com/tx3dayeventer/holly
    New mare: Miss Bunny Express (Missy) 1995 AQHA Jumper mare.
    http://photobucket.com/tx3dayeventer/missy

1.What time is it? 10:21pm CST

2. Nickname(s): don't really have any

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 26

4. Pets? 4 dogs-Allie-Sibe, Bentley-English Bulldog/Pit mix, Murphy-Boxer/Pit mix, and Blue-AmStaff. Countless Barncats, and 12 horses.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? 10. My job and co-workers rock.

7. Favorite color: pink!

8. Favorite food: Ben's Pork Loin and those darn Thin Mint cookies

9. Been to Africa? no, but I really wold love to go.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? no

12. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Johnny Depp is where it's at!

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? A kidney

15. Favorite Movie(s): National Velvet, International Velvet, Shawshank Redemption, Scream,Pirates..the list goes on and on.

16. Favorite day of the week: Sunday..its my only guranteed day off!

17. Favorite drink: Coffee, then water

18. Favorite Restaurant: Penn Station subs

19. What is under your bed? dust elephants and who knows what else!

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Bit of Britain

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH, Facebook, FHOTD, CANTER

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? "Do you have any sleds?"

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Britney Spears Curious (shoot me, I like the way it smells!)

25. What's currently in your CD player? Mp3 player is playing The Dance-Garth Brooks
    "Farriers are the hairdressers of the horse world. They know everything about everybody..."-Lildunhorse

1.What time is it? 9:12 PM

2. Nickname(s): None.

birthday cake: 36. Ugh.

4. Pets? Besides the horses? Two house dogs, Odin and Milo, an LGD named Zeus, one house cat Rajah, a garage cat, Raider (because he won't stay in the barn and isn't allowed in the house), and two barn cats Clancy and Sid Vicious. I also have 6 Nigerian Dwarf Goat does, Amakua, Imp, Cloudy, Goey, Norma Jean, and Sally, and three Siciallian Donkeys, Sage, Trinket and Mister Steve.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? On good days, a 10, on bad ones a 5.

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Swedish Oxer.

7. Favorite color: Black

8. Favorite food: Indian, Mexican, and Thai, plus pizza.

9. Been to Africa? Yep, Kenya and Tanzania, trip of a lifetime.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? Yes.

11. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? For sure.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.

13. George Morris or George Clooney? Neither one is completely my style, but I've met both and thought they were both nicer in person than expected. For dinner I'd pick Clooney, for a lesson, Morris. I'd prefer to have liposuction before doing either.

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? I second the Appendix. My horse Sam, 10 years younger, and uninjured.

15. Favorite Movie(s): Wow, tough one. Love Ladyhawke, The Usual Suspects, Love, Actually, too many others to name. Saw The Hangover recently and thought I'd burst something.

16. Favorite day of the week: Don't have one. In my line of work, they all run together.

17. Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper or a Margarita.

18. Favorite Restaurant: Cyrus

19. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies, and sometimes my ancient, senile, deaf Beagle/JRT mix wanders under there and forgets where he is and I have to go haul him out.

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, but I passed both the written and the driving with the bare minimum score, LOL.

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? The Mac Store, Amazon, or a tack store. For clothes, White House Black Market.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? COTH, facebook, or TGV.

23. Most annoying thing people ask you. Why aren't you breastfeeding?

24. What is your favorite fragrance? I have one from VIctoria's Secret I'm liking at the moment, but I don't know what it's called. I have a world's lifetime supply of Safari, thanks to a zealous grandma excited to have something girly to buy, but I must admit 6 bottle in and 6 to go it's starting to wane.

25. What's currently in your CD player? The itunes just shuffled Pink Floyd, Lady Gaga, Duran Duran, and The Phantom of the Opera while I was typing this, does that count?
    Check out my new blog: http://califcountrymom.blogspot.com

1.What time is it? 8:56 AM

2. Nickname(s): Kaity. My mom calls me Kata...don't know why lol.

3. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 22

4. Pets? My 2 TBs although I don't really consider my horses pets.

5. How much do you love your job (scale 1-10)? I'll give it a strong 8. I love the people I work with and my boss is pretty cool but no matter how you twist it I still work in a sandwich shop and spend my life smelling like pickles and crab meat.

6. Swedish oxer or Swedish meatball? Swedish Oxer, obvs.

8. Favorite food: homemade mac and cheese

9. Been to Africa? Yes! I went to Ghana in the summer of 2007 and it was absolutely the most amazing trip of my life.

10. Ever run out of toilet paper at a horse show? No

12. Croutons or bacon bits? I don't eat red meat sooo croutons it is!

13. George Morris or George Clooney? sigh...even though he's old enough to be my dad I heart George Clooney

14. What internal organ would you sacrifice for the horse of your dreams? I will happily donate my uterus to anyone who wants it. I will most certainly NOT be needing it. Ever.

15. Favorite Movie(s): I don't really have a favorite but the best movie I've seen in the last year was Precious.

16. Favorite day of the week: Saturday or Sunday, whichever I have off from work

17. Favorite drink: Coffee

18. Favorite Restaurant: Buddakan

19. What is under your bed? a little dresser, some dirt, remnants of the cave cricket that stumbled into my bedroom and subsequently ate itself...ya know the usual

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? zero

21. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? I couldn't possibly choose just 1

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? fbook has stolen many hours of my life. Mainly when I'm sitting in lecture "learning"

23. Most annoying thing people ask you? "Is your hair naturally curly or do you curl it?" like I could actually take the time to make a hundred tiny ringlets on my head every day. honestly...some people amaze me.

24. What is your favorite fragrance? Mistral's Lychee Rose

25. What's currently in your CD player? Last thing I listened to was Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Love those crazy hippies.