The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default trying to find

A while ago I saw a pretty nifty thing somewhere on line, but of course I didn't book mark it!!! Im hoping someone here maybe knows....it was a plastic bottle about the size of a bottle of horse fly spray..on top a sponge applicator screwed on, it was made to apply fly spray. It was about 5 inches long and about 3 inches wide...anyone have any ideas for me? I have done searches, but only come up with those small applicators..thanks for any help.
    Any man who can render himself unconscious with a pretzel, isn't smart enough to lead the Free World

Could you make do with a dish soap wand?

http://www.bizrate.com/small-storage...oap-dish-wand/
    Closest thing to a sauna around here would be tarping over a few cows, hold a bucket of water & light a match.

wow, brilliant idea! thanks for sharing!
    Just because you’re afraid, doesn’t mean you’re in danger. Just because you feel alone, doesn’t mean nobody loves you. Just because you think you might fail, doesn’t mean you will.

The dish soap wand IS brilliant!!!

try an office supply store. They have bottles with sponges like that for wetting the glue on envelops.

Default thanks

Hmmm could work, not as big as what I saw, but better then anything I was finding Thanks!
    Any man who can render himself unconscious with a pretzel, isn't smart enough to lead the Free World

Default shoot

on closer look it wont work..they all have scrubbie pads on them..darn it...I cant believe I didn't bookmark the thing when I saw it, which makes me wonder if I saw it in a catalog...Im usually anal about booking cool things... thanks for trying to help though, I really appreciate it.

Outside Ocala FL - Horse Capital of the World

I've seen it too, but in a magazine, might have been in the Horse Illustrated new products section a while back. I don't have time to google it right now, I'll try to remember later.
    There are friends and faces that may be forgotten, but there are horses that never will be. - Andy Adams