The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Can't find any information! (help)

Tried searching through Keenland's catalog, pedigree searches etc... cannot find any information on a mare named She Got Even or her colt that would have been up for auction as a yearling at Keenland in the fall. I could subscribe to get reports, but I don't want to shell out $$$ if I don't feel I'll actually get good information... Anyone out there know this mare or colt... or have experience purchasing reports?
    Thanks in advance!

She Got Even is a 2003 mare by Stephen Got Even out of Pip Pip Hurray.

She never went through a sale and never raced.

She has one registered foal, a 2008 Florida Bred Colt by Lemoncello (a son of Lemon Drop Kid who was unplaced in two starts).

That colt, named Cellist, never went through a sale.

Added: Looks like Cellist is the only foal Lemoncello sired and according to a note on pedigreequery it looks like Lemoncello is now gelded and living on a farm in Massachusetts.

Wow! Thank you so much. That was FAST!
    I've been trying to search for quite some time for anything I could find on them both... if there is anything else you know I'd be very greatfull! You could even send me a private message.
    Thank you again very much!
    Last edited by moodymaretoo; Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:36 PM. Reason: forgot to add

There's not much more to tell unless you happen to find someone here who owned one of them. Sounds like the mare's unremarkable, the stallion's unremarkable (and someone was smart enough to make him not a stallion any more) and the one registered offspring is just coming two. They were never sent through a sale. So not quite sure what you're looking for?

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/fc_di...41541292030739

Here's her pedigree. IIRC you have to register, but this and equineline and equibase are all free--you just to pay if you want more details. In this mare's case there aren't any more details, so you aren't missing anything.

Bloodhorse also has a free tool for searching for sale results:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/auctions-tool/
    "smile a lot can let us ride happy,it is good thing"

My CANTER blog.

Thanks again everyone. I very much appreciate the advice, direction and the information.

That is what I've been searching for... contact information of someone that actually knew Lemoncello or She Got Even and his colt Cellist are a family tree / research project.

Thank you all again ever so much!