The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default NC: Loved Military Dog Seeks home or rescue

My rescue rehomes pets for the military. At the moment we are full but received a call from a family that really needs some help. They were relocated and could not take their dog with them. Instead of dumping him at the pound that have been boarding him at the vet hoping to find a home but have not had any luck. Money is getting tight and they are now facing the pound option. The dog was not neutered however my rescue has went ahead and paid for the pup to be neutered BUT we have no room on top us being on lock down due to our indoor pups having some respratory crude the vet thinks they picked up at adoption time at PetSmart(fun fun).

He is up to date on everything, great with kids, other dogs and housebroke. He's a 1 year old mix breed, looks to be a collie/sheppard kinda deal.

He is located near Concord, NC. Please email militarypetoutreach@yahoo.com if you can help!

bump

I sent this message to local rescues in PA and hope they forward it to others. I hope this dog gets a new home and fast.