The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default a big shout out for Adams Horse Supply

http://www.adamshorsesupply.com/

I received an e-mail from them yesterday. They're having a sale, and you can get a gift certificate with every purchase over a certain amount (for $100, it's $15; $500 gets you $75; $1000 gets you $150). The offer is valid through 2/28, but the gift certificates are good for a year.

I've been hankering for an Aussie saddle, so I checked, and sure enough, they had them. With a special free gift - for the saddle I bought, I could get a CAIR girth (list $169) or a gullet set (list $99, their price $89). Shipping is free on orders > $100, so that was covered.

So I called and ordered the saddle, with the girth as my free gift. And then I asked if I could immediately apply the $150 gift certificate and use that towards the gullet set.

No problem, she said. That left me with $60 and change towards the gift certificate.

Got an e-mail this morning from Rose, who offered to apply that $60 to the price of the saddle, if I didn't want to get a gift certificate. I poked around on the site, found some fly masks that totaled up to just under $60, and they're going to add those to my order when it ships.

I have dealt with Adams before and been pleased with their customer service. And I am once again pleased.
    Approved helmet: Every time; every ride.
    "When a sport gets to be predictable it ceases to be fun." - RAR's wise brother

I have delt with them a few times late last year, and thought very highly of them.