I got her out of a bad situation, but it's time for her to get her own person She is a grade Appy, solid chestnut, about 14hh as a yearling. She will be 2 in May. She has the sweetest, most sensible personality-- she's a total doll. Ties, leads, good with her feet, not a huge fan of baths but getting better! She's been clipped for health reasons (she had the worst case of rainrot I've ever seen) and was a saint (for a yearling!) She's UTD on shots/feet/worming, in good weight, rainrot is almost gone... just a healthy, happy girl. She'll be super easy to start under saddle when she gets older, she takes all new experiences in stride. She adores people and gets along well with other horses. Can't say enough good things about her!

I'm not sure how tall she'll get (an experienced breeder I know thought maybe 15hh), but she's VERY well built and a very nice mover. She's just going to be a lovely little horse.

Looking for a home with experienced horsepeople, ideally with other horses. I'll need to see where she'll be kept and will expect references. There will also be a buyback contract. I just want her to go to a great home where she'll be treated like the princess she is!

Please PM for more information!