The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Gulfport photographer?

Anyone know who the photographer is in Gulfport this year?

TIA!

That would be us...Flashpoint Photography www.flashpointphotography.com

Though I need to ask that you bear with us for a day on getting the proofs up. We are in the midst of a big revamp, one that should make folks quite exicted, but between an internet problem upon arrival, show duties and such it's taking been difficult for my other half to complete all the new softawre updating! Hoping to have everything ready to roll out within the next day!

Sorry for the delay!
    Thanks for your patience,
    Flashe

~make it a flashe moment~

is there live video feed from any of the rings?

Hey FLASHE, You are the best! I am waiting on those Gulfport pics too.

Default Drum Roll Please....

Good Morning to All!

First off I want to apologize again for the delay in getting the Gulfport proofs uploaded. We were revamping the software and truthfully the biggest hold up was installing the new product, Xpress Pic, with it's various options! We believe you're going to feel this was worth waiting for!!

Let me try to give a little insight in how it works- first you have one very low base price for each image selected, the Xpress Pic, which is emailed directly to you. Now for each one you have options that can be added if you wish- such as "Photo Processing" where we do the work of corrections (color, lighting, etc) or "Photo Processing" with an ear fix or eye fix. Again the product is emailed to you. OR..if you still want us to produce the actual "Prints" there is an option for those as well AND you'll still get an Xpress Pic version emailed to you! Instructions and definitions can be found on the Home Page, left hand side and a pricing guide can be downloaded from the bottom right corner of the home page too.

You'll also encounter some new security measures which had to be installed due to the increase in theft of images. It's gotten way out of hand and we can no longer afford to lose hundreds of dollars weekly. If you don't wish to purchase images, fine we understand, but if you steal our hard work we don't understand that! While I don't usually stoop to the level of being snarky, in repsonse to the person whose reply to my apology/explaination read, "you should be flattered and happy we steal your images" - My mortgage company doesn't share your insight! Nor do my photographers who stand on average 8 to 9 hours straight in the weather extremes with almost no breaks only to have you steal their income. Bottom line is we respect you and your work, please respect us.

So without further delay I am overjoyed to tell you the 2010 Gulfport and Jacksonville Proofs are now all updated and the new products are available! Once again we sincerely appreciate your patience and hope you'll be happy with the outcome!

Have a wonderful weekend,
    Flashe

Quote Originally Posted by horserider12 View Post
    is there live video feed from any of the rings?
    No live feed, but video is available from Equis Productions.

Uploads from the grand prix's will begin this Sunday.

equisvideo.com will have the winners circle

J
    Equis Productions
    "Home of the Original RuffKuttâ„¢"

Oops...I completely missed the video feed question! Thankfully "Ruffkutt" jumped in So I will simply add that Equis is hands down the best video available!!!!! Jessie and crew rock!

Off to see the parents in Lexington for the day!
    Wishing all a fabu weekend!
    Flashe

Talking

thank you to flashpoint for going above and beyond in getting photos for me of my horse! you have been lovely to deal with. Any video of the 3rd place horse in the grand prix.............................

Default am I seeing things or...

Do I have to pay a fee to look at my proofs. Maybe I'm missing something important?

Adagio, I saw that too. I was hoping to look at proofs from the group from my farm. I understand the theory behind it, but I think this is going to turn more people off than anything else.
    My new mantra - \"Life is too short not to eat ice cream.\"
    ReRiders Clique

This thread originated in 2010. Here is a current thread regarding photography at Gulfport:
    http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=342205