The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

DZydeco Guest

Default Free lease - jumper mare (near Austin, TX)

Due to unforseen financial/life changes, I've got to figure out a new situation for my horses. I've got the greenbean taken care of, but I need to find something for my older jumper mare.

About her:
    -shown in numerous Grand Prix's nationwide
    -I competed her through Level V
    -forward, somewhat sensitive ride (typical chestnut mare without the red b**** syndrome)
    -does not stop
    -in my eyes, she's so perfect she poops gold (she'll get you out of any situation you put her in - just ask my trainer )

She's still capable of doing through the Level IV's and possibly the V's if she's in a program. She's being ridden consistently right now, but has only been jumping 3' lately because I haven't had the time or the funds to keep up with her. She'd be an excellent first jumper or move-up horse (I had just moved up to the 3'6" junior hunters when I got her and she took me through the level V's that same year) and her heart is in the show ring....she'll take the right rider far.

Currently I'm looking for a 6 month lease situation but would possibly consider 12 months. She's located about 15 minutes south of Austin. PM with any questions as I'm not always able to check the boards - PMs go straight to my phone via email.

DZydeco Guest

Bumping this up as she's still available. Needs to stay around the Austin, TX area.

I'm adding that I'm not the slightest bit interested in giving up ownership of her (had a few inquiries of this sort) as I plan to be back on my feet within a year's time. She's my once in a lifetime horse and can take the right rider as far as they want to go. Would agree to a 12 month free lease to a show home.

JESDJ Guest

Default Interested in jumper

I am north of Austin. We are very interested in getting more info on your jumper. I have a daughter looking for a move up horse. Thanks!!

You have a PT

Sent you a PM!!