The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default FREE MINI MULE IN NJ<<<13YR QH BAY MARE IN VA<<<<FREE SHIRE GELDING IN VA

http://cnj.craigslist.org/grd/1593473695.html Just saw this on CL, ad includes photos.

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]http://virginiaequestrian.com/main.cfm?action=classifieds&sub=view&ID=52204

[/SIZE][/FONT]

omg that shire is gorgeous. No, no, no. I don't need another horse.

Default Mini mule

I'm trying to reach the owner of the mini mule, if its a mare, I'd LOVE to take her as a companion for my Welsh pony stallion, he doesn't play well with other boys! If its a she, she can come home to me!

that lady has changed her story about that mare. she had her for sale for awhile and her last ad said she had undersaddle issues she didn't have time to work with. she also had another one she advertised as a kid's horse and then the ad changed about her too.

This is the link to the shire-
    Just thought I would post it as the original link led me to only the QH.

http://virginiaequestrian.com/main.c...=view&ID=52346

Gorgeous! What a steal. :]

I hope you guys get them and give them a free home. I would hate for the wrong person to get them and, well, you know.

Is it possible to get more info on the Shire? I emailed through the link mentioned above and have heard nothing. The horse is the size, age and ability (it would appear) that I am looking for.

Default shire

No idea what's going on there, one of my boarders emailed for more info too but no one got back to him either. I'm still waiting to see if I can get the mini mule, apparently the owner has someone a head of me coming to see her. I'm on pins and needles.

The shire belongs to a man that leased a Percheron mare I used to have. I have contacted him as well and have heard nothing!! When Michael leased Kimmy, he was pretty much a beginner and that was only 4 or so years ago. I would assume this gentle giant has an amazing temperment and would be suited for a beginner/intermediate rider....I will keep everyone posted if I hear back from him!!

Thanks, OakHollowVA. The link has been taken down (at least I can't get it to work any more), so I wonder if the Shire has found a new home. Those big guys seem to go fast, whether for sale or for free.....

I have a big Nokota horse I was free leasing to people and I didn't find too many takers. At this time I was also offering free board for him at my farm. He's beautiful too, looks like the old line of French Percherons, got a lot of looks at Fair Hill where he was ridden regularly. People would say, "nice looking Percheron" LOL and the answer would be, "he's a Nokota." and they would say, "sure he is." LOL He is a registered Ranch type Nokota, fully foundational and this type does have the old line of Percheron in their gene pool and it's strong in his line. But he has the Nokota, the Indian horse in him too. His head is beautiful and he has a strong back but only 16.2 H, a great combination. And he loves to go cross country, no slouch but can't go as long as a TB so he has his limitations. He came out with the first group of Nokota horses to PA back in the '90s.

Quote Originally Posted by use'szoo View Post
    Thanks, OakHollowVA. The link has been taken down (at least I can't get it to work any more), so I wonder if the Shire has found a new home. Those big guys seem to go fast, whether for sale or for free.....