The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Train with Anky!!!!

http://www.anky.nl/?m=361

wow! what an amazing opportunity. Anyone can upload a video and get an appraisal.
    I hope those of you that are so vociferous in your opinions on how things should be done will take advantage of this service. You could upload a video example of correct work as you see it and get Anky's view.

I fully intend to send mine!
    I'm sure she will be amazed, some of my former trainers have been rendered speechless, such was the emotion, at my interpretation of Bolero.

Just as soon as Aunt Esther has given me the go ahead on my new magenta tail coat with cerise binding and my good buddy Tom Burton has space in his schedule filming will start!!

Talking

I think I will have to send a video in too. Would love to hear what the Queen of Rollkur thinks of my riding. I actually am riding Bolero. That's my OTTB's name. Anky gets on my nerves so bad that I won't even buy anything she endorces...indorces.....puts her name on!
    Life is what happens when you're making other plans. RiverDance

my new magenta tail coat with cerise binding
    Fiona I can promise you Aunt Ester won't approve this as these were last years fall colors
    I have horse to sell to you. Horse good for riding. Can pull cart. Horse good size. Eats carrots and apples. Likes attention. Move head to music. No like opera! You like you buy.

Oh no!!
    Don'tcha hate that, you think you had some big creative design idea and it turns out to be a flashback to someone elses collection!

How about if i wore my snakeskin tailcoat with the velvet trim?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    Oh no!!
    Don'tcha hate that, you think you had some big creative design idea and it turns out to be a flashback to someone elses collection!

How about if i wore my snakeskin tailcoat with the velvet trim?
    This sounds simply stunning but you would need to wear your snakeskin boots along with Elton John glasses!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Trust me, it is a totally stunning look. I know Anky is going to want to borrow it for WEG but she's going to have to lose a few pounds first!
    Aunt Esther may drink champagne at those european horse shows but those dutch women just drink beer and eat cheese.

I am so very jealous. I too want an outfit like yours. Do tell....where did you get it?????? I promise to get it in a different color. Maybe lime green.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticRiverDance View Post
    I think I will have to send a video in too. Would love to hear what the Queen of Rollkur thinks of my riding. I actually am riding Bolero. That's my OTTB's name. Anky gets on my nerves so bad that I won't even buy anything she endorces...indorces.....puts her name on!
    Agree 100%...she is the last person I would want advice from and would never buy any product she endorses.