The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Found this post from four years ago and thought it would be nice to do a new one since COTH has gotten sooooo many new members since then.

Answer on behalf of your horse:

1) What is your show name?
    2) What is your barn name?
    3) What is your sex?
    4) What is your breed?
    5) What color are you?
    6) How old are you?
    7) Who is your rider/owner?
    8) In what discipline do you participate?
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines?
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you?
    11) What is your greatest strength?
    12) What areas do you need to work on?
    13) What is your favorite treat?
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they?
    15) What makes you happy?
    16) What do you not like?

If you have ONE nice picture of yourself, please provide.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Found this post from four years ago and thought it would be nice to do a new one since COTH has gotten sooooo many new members since then.

Answer on behalf of your horse:

3) What is your sex?
    4) What is your breed?
    5) What color are you?
    6) How old are you?

If you have ONE nice picture of yourself, please provide.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

1. Boston's Morning Star
    2. Max
    3. I never have any - what is it? Is it like Alfalfa?
    4. My Daddy was a QH and my mommy an Arabian. He jumped the fence to meet my mommy cos she was cute. I wasn't planned.
    5. I'm bay with black mane, tail, legs and a white star. Sometimes I'm green and brown too.
    6. I'm 12
    7. Mean lady
    8. Dressage
    9. yes, spinning (when I go round and round), jumping (but I wasn't very good), trail riding (I am very good, unless there are puddles
    10. She says I am a goofball. I think I treat her really well and I am very loving
    11. my personality?
    12. not sticking my butt up in the air when we canter?
    13. sugar lumps - yummy
    14. I like to hold things in my mouth. I like undoing gloves that have velcro on them, I like holding the whip, I will even take the broom and brush the barn....sort of.
    15. I'm happy all the time. I like being in the pasture, I like snoozing in my stall, I like being curled up in my stall and being petted
    16. I HATE if another horse comes into my stall and poops anywhere other than in the corner that I poop in. I also don't like getting my tootsies wet, puddles should be eliminated.

Since I started, I'll participate too:

Forever Free's Penny Lane

Penny

3) What is your sex?
    Mare

4) What is your breed?
    Clydesdale/Standardbred

5) What color are you?
    Bay with two rear white socks.

6) How old are you?

Susan

Pleasure and trails

Driving - with my previous owner/trainer.

My beautiful coloring and amazing personality. See how humble I am?

I'm very sturdy and can carry any rider.

I need to learn to go through/over water. I'm convinced, though, that the boogey man lives in the water and is just waiting to jump out and eat me.

Nicker Makers - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I always turn my head waayyyy around and watch as my mommy works on my gorgeous, lush, thick tail. You know, just to make sure she's doing it right.

See my mommy pull down the driveway at supper time.

TJ - The annoying Tennessee Walker who I'm forced to share my pasture with.

Here is my loveliness: Ooooo, Look at Me!!!!

1) What is your show name? I don't have one
    2) What is your barn name? Carly
    3) What is your sex? Mare
    4) What is your breed? Thoroughbred
    5) What color are you? Gray turning White
    6) How old are you? 12
    7) Who is your rider/owner? GottaRide
    8) In what discipline do you participate? Hunter
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines? No
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? I'm a mare with boundless energy
    11) What is your greatest strength? Willingness
    12) What areas do you need to work on? Not giving my opinion on absolutely everything
    13) What is your favorite treat? Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? Whenever mom free longes me, I have to start the session by rolling.
    15) What makes you happy? Being respected and well cared for
    16) What do you not like? Being "made" to do something and along those lines, crops.
    www.tailtuxedos.com
    Growing old is inevitable; Growing up is optional.

1) What is your show name? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Show Me the Way</span>
    2) What is your barn name? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Show</span>
    3) What is your sex? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Gelding</span>
    4) What is your breed? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Oldenburg</span>
    5) What color are you? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Dark Bay with some white</span>
    6) How old are you? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">6 1/2</span>
    7) Who is your rider/owner? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Rugbug</span>
    8) In what discipline do you participate? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Hunters/Eq...at least that's where I think we're headed</span>
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I go out on the XC course ocassionally </span>
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">My good looks and my sweet personality on the ground. My canter when I'm not being a nutjob</span>
    11) What is your greatest strength? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">While I'm spooky, I don't so much like bucking </span>
    12) What areas do you need to work on? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I have a really hard time paying attention when there's stuff going on outside of the arena </span>
    13) What is your favorite treat?<span class="ev_code_PURPLE"> Nectarines and strawberries</span>
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Currently I lick my lip and make a funny squeaky noise. I also have to pee everytime I walk into the arena...not when someone's on me...because I won't pee then...but just when I'm lead in. Also I WON'T pee if someone is on me.</span>
    15) What makes you happy? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Seeing the dinner bucket coming</span>
    16) What do you not like? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Having to go forward when I'm asked to. Pretending to be a WP horse is so much more fun.</span>

Here's a new picture of me and Rugbug. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif
    Keith: "Now...let's do something normal fathers and daughters do."
    Veronica: "Buy me a pony?"

Since I have two Ill answer for both:

1) What is your show name? Its been changed so many time I dont know.
    2) What is your barn name? Rudy
    3) What is your sex? Gelding
    4) What is your breed? Quarter Horse
    5) What color are you? very light bay.
    6) How old are you? 15
    7) Who is your rider/owner? The Lady who rubs my ears.
    8) In what discipline do you participate? Whatever she decides for the day.
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines? Jumpers, western pleasure, racing, trail, roping, and barrel racing.
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? My handsomeness, and my cute ears.
    11) What is your greatest strength? forgiveness
    12) What areas do you need to work on? Cantering and spooking.
    13) What is your favorite treat? I LOVE frozen grapes.
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? My ears and my "raspy" voice, its very sexy.
    15) What makes you happy? grapes and grass, I love my stall too. And I like my eyes rubbed.
    16) What do you not like? ponies.
    Busy Bee Farm, Ellijay, GA
    Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly
    Way Back Texas~04/20/90-09/17/08
    Green Alligator "Captain"

1) What is your show name? Mezzaluna
    2) What is your barn name? Luna
    4) What is your breed? Connemara/Thoroughbred
    5) What color are you? Black
    6) How old are you? I turn 7 today!!
    7) Who is your rider/owner? Kerri
    8) In what discipline do you participate? Mostly dressage although I like cross country and maybe one day I'll event. I love to trail ride too, but only if my friends come and there's no water involved!
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines? My old owners tried to make me into a hunter, but it didn't go so well http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...ilies/uhoh.gif
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? My excellent ground manners
    11) What is your greatest strength? Being beautiful http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/winkgrin.gif
    12) What areas do you need to work on? I've been told it's my "disobedience"
    13) What is your favorite treat? Rounders or carrots, I'm pretty picky!
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? Oh I have lots. I space out a lot, I stand outside in the rain even when my nice dry stall is only steps away, I'm terrified of lawn chairs, to name a few.
    15) What makes you happy? Hanging out with friends in my pasture eating grass, getting lots of brushing and attention, and dinnertime.
    16) What do you not like? Being caught and/or having to do any form of work http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif

1) What is your show name? -- Tower Battle

2) What is your barn name? -- Romeo, cuz I'm such a stud

3) What is your sex? -- gelding

4) What is your breed? -- TB, a storm cat grandson

5) What color are you? -- mahog. bay

6) How old are you? -- 5

7) Who is your rider/owner? -- jester

8) In what discipline do you participate? -- dressage, although my mom has ridiculous plans to event me http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...n_rolleyes.gif

9) Have you tried any other disciplines? -- Uh, just racing.

10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? -- I'm so green (she's odd), but trusting

11) What is your greatest strength? -- I'm very brave and I learn quickly

12) What areas do you need to work on? -- submission http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_redface.gif

13) What is your favorite treat? -- Anything not minty

14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? -- I loooooooove to strech and make a funny groaning noise. Also, I'm an uber alpha horse. Mom doesn't always think that's cute.

15) What makes you happy? -- rough housing with my best bud, Shadow

16) What do you not like? -- getting my mane pulled http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...ilies/dead.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roRunning.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	7195  
    model citizen, zero discipline

1) What is your show name? Indian Summer

2) What is your barn name? Summer

4) What is your breed? Selle Francais (also eligible for Oldenburg registration)

5) What color are you? Chestnut

6) How old are you? 5

7) Who is your rider/owner? Julie Wright

8) In what discipline do you participate? Dressage

9) Have you tried any other disciplines? Not yet but will do a little jumping

10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? I'm just so lovable!

11) What is your greatest strength? Strong hindquarters and I naturally go on the bit

12) What areas do you need to work on? I need to try to be braver

13) What is your favorite treat? All of them!

14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? I suck my tongue after I eat my grain or eat treats

15) What makes you happy? Hanging out with my friends eating grass!

16) What do you not like? Being pushed too hard but my mom never does that!!!! (She is very patient with me and we go at my pace so I don't freak out.)
    Triple J Ranch Sporthorses
    www.triplejsporthorse.com
    Member - OMGiH I LOFF my mare(s) clique

1) What is your show name? <span class="ev_code_RED">Chanago's Classic</span>
    2) What is your barn name?<span class="ev_code_RED">Chance</span>
    3) What is your sex?<span class="ev_code_RED">Gelding</span>
    4) What is your breed?<span class="ev_code_RED">Throughbred</span>
    5) What color are you?<span class="ev_code_RED">Chestnut</span>
    6) How old are you?<span class="ev_code_RED">9 years old</span>
    7) Who is your rider/owner?<span class="ev_code_RED">My mom and rider is Lindsey</span>
    8) In what discipline do you participate?<span class="ev_code_RED">I think I want to be a hunter</span>
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines?<span class="ev_code_RED">I am an off the track tb</span>
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you?<span class="ev_code_RED">My mom loves to play with me while I'm standing in the crossties</span>
    11) What is your greatest strength?<span class="ev_code_RED">Although I am very green, I have great patience with Lindsey's dad's beginner rider habits</span>
    12) What areas do you need to work on?<span class="ev_code_RED">I am developing my top line, and I need to put on some weight!</span>
    13) What is your favorite treat?<span class="ev_code_RED">I ONLY like carrots. No apples or cookies for me. I tried a granola bar once.. YUCK!</span>
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they?<span class="ev_code_RED">I make funny groaning noises when my mom scratches my belly. I also make funny faces when I am being played with or am unsure of a situation. When I gallop outside with my friends, I carry my tail up high like a flag. Im so cute http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif</span>
    15) What makes you happy?<span class="ev_code_RED">I like big pats and being rewarded for being a good boy. I also like galloping in my field with my friends.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Standing in my stall and in the crossties make me bored. I start weaving. I also am not sure about scary objects like flowers and brush on jumps. They mortify me. Im pretty spooky, but slowly growing out of it now that I am experiancing more life then racing.</span>

Here's Chance looking surprised at getting his photo taken. He's wolly from winter!
    Chance in his cute purple blanket

1) What is your show name? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">The Rhumba King</span>

2) What is your barn name? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Rocco</span>

3) What is your sex? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Gelding</span>

4) What is your breed? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Thoroughbred</span>

5) What color are you? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Blood Bay</span>

6) How old are you? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">15</span>

7) Who is your rider/owner? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Michelle</span>

8) In what discipline do you participate? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Discipline? What is this...discipline? Seriously, I do a little Dressage, a little jumping. No Hunter Under Saddle because I do NOT like other horses near me when I am trying to work. So I kick them. Hard.</span>

9) Have you tried any other disciplines? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I was a racehorse once, but I didn't like it.</span>

10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">My Mom calls me Hard Luck Harry because I wasn't treated too nice before she got me. She likes how quiet I am on the ground, and my excellent manners; she loves my sensitivity and she thinks I am very smart.</span>

11) What is your greatest strength? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I give 110%</span>

12) What areas do you need to work on? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Patience</span>

13) What is your favorite treat? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Mrs. Pastures cookies, or Stud Muffins. I don't like any other cookies and I will spit them out. </span>

14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">When I get frusterated, or feel overfaced, I like to let Mom know by kicking out. If she doesn't listen, I buck. That's how I got my show name, but I am getting better every day!</span>

15) What makes you happy? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Attention. Lot's of it. and cookies.</span>

16) What do you not like? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I don't like anyone in my bedroom, unless they are there to give me treats, so I make faces at them. I don't like horses near me when I am trying to work. Other than that I am pretty OK with everything.</span>

1) What is your show name? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Street Legal</span>

2) What is your barn name? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Reese</span>

3) What is your sex? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Gelding</span>

4) What is your breed? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Oldenburg</span>

5) What color are you? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Dark Bay, with hind socks, and a star like a backwards comma</span>

6) How old are you? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I'll be 2 on June 13!</span>

7) Who is your rider/owner? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Michelle</span>

8) In what discipline do you participate? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Mom says I am going to be a star no matter what I do, but she won't really make me work, will she?</span>

9) Have you tried any other disciplines?<span class="ev_code_BLUE"> My Dad is a Dressage horse, and my Mom was a hunter jumper sort, so we're not sure yet what I want to be when I grow up.</span>

10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I am inquisitive, and smart, and happy. I make my Mom laugh (she says she's laughing with me, not at me, but sometimes I don't believe her).</span>

11) What is your greatest strength? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Mom says I am brave, and a very quick study, whatever that means.</span>

12) What areas do you need to work on? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Not nipping my handler when I get bored. I've gotten lots better!</span>

13) What is your favorite treat? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I really like stud muffins, but they're so big they're like a big mouthful of peanut butter, and it takes me a while to get around one.</span>

14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">When I am eating my dinner, I like to take a bite, then nibble on the feed tub with my front teeth while I am chewing. Not hard or anything.</span>

15) What makes you happy? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I am almost always happy, but food of any sort sends me into raptures!</span>

16) What do you not like? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I don't like being bored. So I do thing like stomp my feet, and I get in trouble.</span>
    If you must choose between two evils, choose the one that you've never tried before.

I have two...

Oceanic
    Andre
    3) What is your sex?
    Gelding
    4) What is your breed?
    Thoroughbred
    5) What color are you?
    I'm a handsome handsome bay (at least, that's what the mirror in the indoor tells me)
    6) How old are you?
    Thirteen
    The lady who makes funny noises when she gets on.
    Jumpers
    Discipline is such a funny word.
    My HUGE stride. She comments about it ALL the time. I get sick of hearing about it. And I'm finicky. She comments about that a lot too so it must mean she likes it.
    I'm big.
    I tend to think that new things are scary. Like flowerboxes. The green boxes in the arena. Chairs are going to eat me. I have a bit of a complex about such things.
    Carrots. I don't like peppermints *yeuch*
    I'm very very particular. I can afford to be because I'm so handsome.
    Carrots. Big scratchy grooming mits.
    Baths and spray bottles. Or having my left ear touched. Or flowers. Or dogs. Or chairs. Or funny green boxes. Or farm implements.
    ------------------------------------------
    Copper Ayr
    Copper. But my owner calls me Stinky or Monkey a lot.
    3) What is your sex?
    Gelding.
    4) What is your breed?
    I'm a MORE-gan.
    5) What color are you?
    Bay.
    6) How old are you?
    I'm owned by the one who calls me Stinky, but I have two kids leasing me right now. They are very nice (and easy to take advantage of)
    Hunters, sometimes jumpers, a little bit of grass eating
    Yes. I don't like dressage.
    I think it's the fact that I'm so silly. She laughs a lot.
    Making my owner laugh.
    Remembering that if I *just* do what she says, it will be much easier for me in the long run.
    Red licorice.
    Of course! I'm just cute! I give kisses. I want to come sit on my owner's couch but she won't let me.
    Getting scratchies on the poll when I'm napping in my stall.
    Dressage. Phooey. Flatwork is BOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNG.

Me and My friends

Where the prairie ends and the mountains begin

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Dreaming In Color</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Color</span>
    3) What is your sex?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Mare</span>
    4) What is your breed?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">American Saddlebred</span>
    5) What color are you?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I am a chesnut, with four white feet and a white blaze</span>
    6) How old are you?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">ASHA says I am 9, but technically I don't turn nine until May 21.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Owner: Anna... Rider: not one at the moment - I am trying to have a baby</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I used to participate in the ASB Country Pleasure division, but mostly have been just a pet to mom.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Yes. Mom has taught me some dressage and she also taught me how to jump. Jumping was fun and mom said I looked so pretty doing it.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">She loves everything about me!</span>
    11) What is your favorite treat?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I like carrots and the usual horsey treats. But I love peppermints, skittles, sweet tarts, bagles, bread beer and Dr. Pepper. I have to check out anything mom is eating, cause I might want it for myself.</span>
    12) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I know how to bow for treats. I love my hinney scratched. I love to be around humans and will stand at the fence while they are around, but don't necessarily like being petted all the time. And I don't like it when mom tries to hug my face. </span>
    13) What makes you happy?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I like to go out in the pasture with my girlfriends. I also like it when mom rides me, although since I am trying to get pregnant, she doesn't ride me much anymore. And I really like trail rides because there is so much to look at and for some reason, I am not as scared of things out on the trail.</span>
    14) What do you not like?
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I don't like it when I meet a new mare out in the pasture who thinks she's in charge. I have to put her in her place very quickly!</span>
    Dreaming in Color

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I like to take a bite, then nibble on the feed tub with my front teeth while I am chewing. Not hard or anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ride'Em: Penny does this too! She is the slowest eater in the world. She takes a small mouthful of pellett/flax, then as she slowly chews it, she nibbles/licks the edge of her bucket. Also does it when I put a ground-feed pan inside a tire (licks the rubber), or if the bucket is on a metal gte (licks the metal). Weird. She doesn't crib, ever. Just licks/nibbles as she chews. What a riot! I thought she was the only one with this weird habit.

Bird on Ice. I was named that because my daddy is Watch the Bird and my mommy is Icey Review. But one of the people who works hard to feed me (I don't see him much, although my human mommy calls him her "DH") likes to drink a scotch called Famous Grouse. I guess people who really like it call it "The Bird," and DH likes it on the rocks, so that's the other meaning of Bird on Ice.

Little Bird Horse. Or Birdy. Or just Baby.

3) What is your sex?
    I think I'm a boy horse, although my previous owner did something with my parts to make them lighter. But I look the same as all the other boy horses around her. I guess boy horses are called geldings?

4) What is your breed?
    I am a Mighty Thoroughbred Hony. My mommies say that if I wind up being 14.3 forever, they're going to teach me to crouch.

5) What color are you?
    I am almost black, except for some roaning on my flanks.

6) How old are you?
    I just turned two.

I have two mommies and a daddy. DH, as mentioned above, then Mommy Siobhan and Mommy Christina. They bought me out of an auction when no one else wanted me. I was really scared that day.

Round-bale rolling, blanket mastication and peppermint eating. I also like standing up on my hind legs and playing Wild Stud Horse with Toad and Stanley. Puzzle doesn't like to play that game. He only likes to eat. I chew on his grazing muzzle when he lets me. Oh, and I like tail-eating, too.

I've tried bucking, but it's not as much fun. I do like to nap in the chafe from the round bale. Mommy Siobhan calls this my "Nativity Scene Impersonation."

I am very sweet and quiet, and I love to nuzzle pockets for treats. I also stop and come to the gate or the stall door when I hear my name.

I look very cute, and I can squeeze into very small spaces. My mommies also say I have a lovely trot.

Mommy Siobhan says I'm getting "nippy" about my treats. But they are so good!

Ooh, yummy peppermints! I loff them!

I like to watch my mommies work around the barn, and I follow them around. I usually find that they will stop what they are doing and scritch my neck or give me peppermints. I also like to put my nose right up to my human's mouth to smell her breath. You can see me doing that with Mommy Christina in my picture.

Peppermints! And seeing my mommies come out to feed. Mommies mean treats.

Men. They usually have sharp things they want to stick in my neck. I HATE the sharp things. They scare me so much! And having my ears touched. My mommies say someone must have "eared" me. But I'm working on it. My mommies make me let them touch my poll and my ears before I get my meal. I let them because I know I can eat afterward.

Here's my picture!
    Life would be infinitely better if pinatas suddenly appeared throughout the day.

[quote]1) What is your show name? My registered name is Eve's Miss Kitty
    2) What is your barn name? Kitt, wretch
    4) What is your breed? MFT
    5) What color are you? Sorrel with two white stockings in the back and a big blaze.
    6) How old are you? I just turned 6
    7) Who is your rider/owner? Cashela
    8) In what discipline do you participate? Trail riding
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines? Not yet, but I think mom has some stuff cooking
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? My spirit
    11) What is your greatest strength? uhm not sure...
    12) What areas do you need to work on? ground manners
    13) What is your favorite treat? Everything is my favorite treat
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? I suck on my lips and make a rasberry sound
    15) What makes you happy? Eating grass
    16) What do you not like? The other horses

1) What is your show name? My Registered name is Cashel
    2) What is your barn name? Cashel, Cashy, Cashmere
    3) What is your sex? mare
    4) What is your breed? standardbred
    5) What color are you? registered as black, but mom thinks I'm bay
    6) How old are you? 23
    8) In what discipline do you participate? Nothing, I used to be a trail horse and my mom took me to lots of 4-H horse shows
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? My mom loved my stamina and my heart
    11) What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength was my stamina
    12) What areas do you need to work on? Loading on the trailer
    13) What is your favorite treat? Peaches and banannas
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? Nope, my mom used to have to blindfold me to get me on the trailer
    15) What makes you happy? eating grass
    16) What do you not like? Kit

1) What is your show name? My registered name is LRF Cricket
    2) What is your barn name? Cricket, Crick or snot rag
    3) What is your sex? mare
    4) What is your breed? MFT
    5) What color are you? Chestnut
    6) How old are you? 2 and 1/2
    8) In what discipline do you participate? Nothing, yet
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? My friendliness
    12) What areas do you need to work on? My mouthiness
    13) What is your favorite treat? Carrots
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? I love to sneak up behind mom and pull her hair
    15) What makes you happy? Grass
    16) What do you not like? Being left behind when mom and Kit go for a ride
    Missouri Fox Trotters-To ride one is to own one

Standardbreds, so much more then a harness racing horse.

That's so cute! Reese isn't a terribly slow eater, he's just...really involved with his food, LOL! You absolutely cannot get his attention while he's eating, ever. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...n_rolleyes.gif http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif
    If you must choose between two evils, choose the one that you've never tried before.

I have to answer to twice, once for each of them. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif

============
    i don't not habe one
    umm... mommy calls me Athena
    3) What is your sex?
    i'm a girl
    4) What is your breed?
    rheinlander
    5) What color are you?
    chestnut. i habe a small star, and i wear socks on my back feet.
    6) How old are you?
    this many [paws three times]
    my mommy
    ummm... i don't know. i only was ridden sieben times and now i habe play time because anodder horse kicked me.
    no
    she calls me a so-shall butterfly? i don't not know what the means, but i loff people and i talk a lot!
    i can fly!
    everything
    i used to not like karotten, but now i loff them!
    i'm very curious. one time, i pulled an entire water hose into my stall and a plastic lawn chair. and when i spook, i run to mommy, drop my head against her and close my eyes. she and the trainer lady say they never seen anodder horse like that. i loff people.
    i loff being brushed and getting karotten.
    i hate when mommy tries to pull my mane. she combs it so nicely and loffs on my neck so i think she won't not pull any hairs, but then she pulls when i not expecting it. and i don't not like the vet. he came sonntag and make me sleepy and try to sew on my leg. i'm so proud of myself because i was too sleepy to walk but i still was so fast with my foot that he could not sew on me.

=============
    1) What is your show name? Don't have one.
    2) What is your barn name? The humans call me Utah, but the mares call me HOT!
    3) What is your sex? Gelding, but I still have what it takes, I tell ya'! At least I still know how to behave like a stud.
    4) What is your breed? Dutch.
    5) What color are you? Chestnut. I have a wide blaze w/ a crazy smudge and socks in back.
    6) How old are you? Four.
    7) Who is your rider/owner? Athena's human keeps me, rides me, and takes care of me, but the trainer lady owns me.
    8) In what discipline do you participate? I'm learning dressage, but I've heard rumours about jumping.
    9) Have you tried any other disciplines? Not yet.
    10) What does your rider/owner like best about you? They think I'm quirky.
    11) What is your greatest strength? My canter and ability to untie/unhalter myself.
    12) What areas do you need to work on? I tend to fly off the handle at little things. I'm still learning that it's "okay" to be quiet and stand still.
    13) What is your favorite treat? Human fingers.
    14) Do you have any cute eccentricities or quirks? What are they? I am the equine version of Seinfeld's Krammer.
    15) What makes you happy? Harassing my pasture pals and playing very rough. Blasting eardrums with my incessant trumpeting.
    16) What do you not like? Being chased across the pasture by the old horse that won't play with me.
    Jer 29: 11-13

Since I have 3, I will try to color code this.
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago will be red.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper will be blue.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey will be green.</span>

All three of these are titles of Buffet songs. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_cool.gif
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago is Havanna Daydreamin'</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper is Pascagoula Run</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey is Perrier Blues</span>
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey</span>
    3) What is your sex?
    All three are geldings
    4) What is your breed?
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago is an Appendix QH</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper is a foundation QH</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey is a QH/Perch cross</span>
    5) What color are you?
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago is black.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper is chestnut.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey is light grey.</span>
    6) How old are you?
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago is 16.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper is 27.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey is 19.</span>
    I ride all three and MrBGH rides Skipper and Iago.
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago</span> and <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper</span> are trail/pleasure horses.
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey</span> is competing at BN eventing.
    All three have tried hunters with very little success. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...ilies/uhoh.gif
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago says I like his color and puppy-dog attitude.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper says I like his take-charge attitude.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey says I like to run fast and jump high.</span>
    All three say that their greatest strength is eating and wandering in the woods.
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago needs to grow better feet and lose weight.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper is pretty pleased with himself for making it to 27.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey knows that he needs to work on dressage, but he also knows that dressage is stupid.</span>
    All three love any kind of food that gets near their mouths.
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey</span>has a cute head nod he does at shows. It's his way of saying, "Wazzup, you know I'm too cool to be here." http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_cool.gif
    All three say food and turnout.
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Iago says his muzzle.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Skipper says ring work.</span>
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Bailey says dressage.</span>
    Third Chair in the Viola Clique
    Founder of the Packrats Anonymous Clique
    Proud Member of the Dirty Grey Horse Clique
    http://community.webshots.com/user/pnekman