The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default CANTER cutie in OH

Allowable

Talk about a kind face. He's 8 y/o...wish I had the money.

Bless! He looks like quite the character.
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

Why are you making me look at canter cuties??
    Once you start, you can't stop... and then you just want one... when its down the road less than 2 hours...

Do I really need a horse named Melt Down?
    http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?o...&directory=286
    -Chelsie
    "Hell yes I can ride. I was riding when I fell off!"

Haha, they are just too addicting. We found a home for one today and now I'm online looking for more!

Default good thing

i dont have a trailer and ohio is far away or i would be in BIGGG trouble... i am so addicted to canter now
    Jazz- 4.9.01 OTTB, loved since 12.6.09
    Skip- 3.3.91 APHA, i miss you buddy

I've been addicted...
    I already have 3 horses... a pretty mare who is my pasture pet b/c i just dont have time. A 2 year old baby to said mare who will be my upper level horse
    and my TB.
    So I don't need more... Did I mention I'm in college and work 4 jobs...

I may be extra addicted right now because Mickey is lame-ish. maybe not anymore, since I called the vet and made an appointment to get x-rays. and he coliced today, but he's fine now. it was a little colic, no need for the vet and he's already back to being a jerk b/c he's had little turnout without his boyfriend, because he's been off... no wonder he coliced.
    Ugh.
    -Chelsie

im in nursing school and have four jobs too (nanny x 2, jeweler, teach kids HB lessons)! nothing like being poor/busy/stressed and having horses!!! i consider my riding time therapy though and will, under no circumstances, give it up! glad someone is in the same boat as me but you are super brave with three horses!

sorry about the colicing/lameness- i think he must be thinking of ways to get more attention!

if you go see any of the canter kids in OH- tell me about tambos sword dance! i am trying to find her a home asap and get her down here! i wish i could afford another one!
    Jazz- 4.9.01 OTTB, loved since 12.6.09
    Skip- 3.3.91 APHA, i miss you buddy

73 starts and sound. I'd take a look at him.
    "look deep into his pedigree. Look for the name of a one-of-a-kind horse who lends to his kin a fierce tenacity, a will of iron, a look of eagles. Look & know that Slew is still very much with us."

Quote Originally Posted by sisu27 View Post
    73 starts and sound. I'd take a look at him.
    Wow. Now I might have to go look...who am I kidding, I can't afford another one right now So someone else needs to let me live vicariously through them, please

Quote Originally Posted by skip916 View Post
    im in nursing school and have four jobs too (nanny x 2, jeweler, teach kids HB lessons)! nothing like being poor/busy/stressed and having horses!!! i consider my riding time therapy though and will, under no circumstances, give it up! glad someone is in the same boat as me but you are super brave with three horses!

sorry about the colicing/lameness- i think he must be thinking of ways to get more attention!

if you go see any of the canter kids in OH- tell me about tambos sword dance! i am trying to find her a home asap and get her down here! i wish i could afford another one!
    Wow, now Nursing school is something I couldn't do.
    If you ever need some one to vent to send me a PM, I can relate to all of that.
    He's just fine now. no heat in the leg, sound, the colic didn't phase him.

I'm seriously considering going and getting her. She's not at the track... but (big if) if I go get her, I can try and go look at Tambos Sword Dance, and if you find her a home, I'm about a hr North of Cinci, I can get her that much closer (if that's any closer to you or whoever)
    -Chelsie