The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default SHN Payback has a new website!

** Important Changes to Sport Horse Payback Program **

First of all, happy 2010 to everyone! The outlook for the Sport Horse Payback Program is bright! We are starting this New Year with a fresh look and a new web address that reflects our Non-Profit status, which also permits us to reactivate our credit card payment buttons. The new web address is:

www.shnpayback.org

Please bookmark the site and pass the word!! Our old website will have a re-direct page to help assist in this transition.

One important change to note: Peggy Ingles, previous Board of Director, turned in her resignation at the end of 2009. The remaining Board of Directors, Laura Wood and Patience Prine-Carr, remain intact and look forward to serving the sport horse world through the Sport Horse Payback Program as we have since the program’s inception in 2007. A third Board of Director member will be introduced shortly. We remain dedicated to serving our horse community in an even better, more efficient manner than we have in the past.

Please remember to check our new website frequently for updates and for new stallion listings. Our mailing list was lost and until the list is rebuilt, the newsletters will be put on hold. If you want to be (or were in the past) on our newsletter e-mailing list, please go to our new website, where a button is being added where you can click to be relisted.

Again, we are looking forward to an exciting new year with lots of payback money and fantastic stallions for your selection. Breeding season is upon us! Let the games begin!!
    The Inverted Y
    Thoroughbred and Anglo Arabian Sporthorses
    2005 and 2007 USEF Breeder of the Year.
    www.allanglos.net

Hundreds of half priced champion stallions
    www.SHNpayback.org

CORRECTION: I resigned my duties as Treasurer, not as a member of the Board of Directors. If and when I resign from the Board, I will let everyone know.

As Laura and I are the only Directors, the inability to come to a reasonable agreement on my suggestions regarding the security (bonding) of the finances for Payback, the necessity of naming additional BOD members and adoption of By Laws has proven to be impossible.

I have contracted with a CPA firm in order to conduct an internal review of the books for 2008 and 2009, during my tenure as Treasurer. When this is complete, the results will be available for the public to view. This should be in the next couple of weeks.

I have no idea why there is a new website as I have not had any communication from Laura in quite a few weeks. My emails continue to go unanswered.

Be sure to make your stallion choices at the ORIGINAL SHN PAYBACK INC. based in MD since 2007.

www.sporthorsepayback.com

Any questions, you can contact me.

Peggy Ingles
    pegasus44@verizon.net
    410-823-5579
    Last edited by pegasus44; Mar. 3, 2010 at 12:58 AM.