The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free ½ lease on 16.1h jumper/eventer TB gelding in Tampa, FL

Reno is a super athletic, talented jumper and low level eventer. Not for a true beginner, but not an overly complicated ride. I am working full time and in school full time so I am not riding him as much as he would like! He is a boy who loves to have a job!

I have jumped him up to 3’ and done Beginner Novice eventing with him. The lower levels and heights are strictly due to my ability (or lack thereof!) he can easily go higher. He is a super careful jumper, does not knock rails and does not stop.

I have him at an awesome farm that has stadium and cross country jumps and an amazing dressage instructor right next door, but am willing to talk about moving him if you have your own barn you want to train at. I’m looking for someone who wants to ride maybe 3 days a week. Terms are very negotiable; contact me if you are interested. I am not going to be sending him far away or out of state, just to head off those types of questions. This would be a perfect situation for someone who can’t afford to buy and keep an awesome horse but who wants to be competitive at the same time.

Pictures can be seen at:

Reno's Pictures

Just a little bump. No one knows of a college student looking for a great horse to ride or someone who just can't afford to own their own?