The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

WILLEM! Get better! I'll jingle everything I can think of for you and then some! You're the BB'r I'd most like to meet!

Jingles from Minnesota!

When life gives you llamas, make llamanaid

I loff you verrie mucho.

Mein selve I haff beed taking der Pergolide for zwei jahren since mein Cushings wot it haff beed diag-nosed. Wenn we haff first finded it, it didn't nott to haff barely registered. Wenn we did new Cushings test mein cortisol levels wot they haff beed fine, aber mein thyroid it beed sluggish und mein insulin it haff beed elevated. Aber none of this wot it haff beed dangerouse levels.

Pentoxifylline it come in pink, white und yellow so far. Now I haff yellow. They haff beed der same strength aber different colors. I haff learned to spit like ein camel, und zo now Coreene she be ein real bitch und she make der paste mit Pentoxifylline, bute und Karo wot it be like glue wot I don't nott to can spit out. She sprechen to me in Dutch wenn she do this und say that I be ein big boy und haff to go BITE, SWALLOW, GONE. Only I want to bite her.

Mein Miss Herr Doktor she haff called Coreene this morgen und she be calling mein shoer to-day! This it be wunnerful! She think mebbe mein feets wot they be more sore today becose I mebbe don't nott to like der lily pads mit cotton in them. I don't nott to haff looked wenn she changed mein feets wraps this time. All I haff sayed is that I don't nott to want to girl colors mit vet wrap, only boy colors.

I don't nott to can go out off mein howse yet, aber I liff in 12 x 24 stall mit like twenny feet deep in der shavings wot they be on top off DG und I loff this. There be like maybe haff von Canada's forest in mein stall in der small pieces. Und zo I tell mein friends wot they be Canadaisch that I be sorrie aber this wot it be how it be. I don't nott to can go surfing und I don't nott to can stuff mein face und zo I haff Canadaisch forest in stead.

Thank Gott in Himmel that I haff neues Ricky Martin album to listen to all der day long.

------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
    Thank Gott in Himmel that I haff neues Ricky Martin album to listen to all der day long.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the love of all things good and holy. No WONDER your feet hurt. Listening to Ricky Martin all day would make my freakin' EYEBROWS hurt. Turn it off - turn it off, I say - and you will feel much better.

How 'bout I mail you my back-up Yanni CD? http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif

Member of the Spotted Horse, Lame Horse, Good Horse, Appy, Searching For A Dog, MSM, Bute, Surfing the 'Net Cliques

Dear Willem,

Me and all the horsji's on our ranch are jingleing like crazy for you. Zamira didn't mind a bit donating her curb chain for the cause. We Loff you and your Modder and hope you will feal better bery soon XOXOXOX

I'll get you my pretty....and your little dog too...ehheheheheheh
    \"given the choice of a majestic horse and a guy who\'s only part of a horse, I\'ll take the horse any day\"
    Budweiser commercial

Willem, I am sending you kusjes and jingles. Please give a big hug to your modder Coreene from me. I know that you are mad at her for putting der goo in your mouth, but IT WILL help your footies to feel better, and besides, SHE LOFFS YOU.

Resident racing historian
    Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique
    F O.B
    Resident racing historian ~~~ Re-riders Clique
    Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

jingles for your aber poopen mein shotsie

Tell me sweetie, what do you consider "girl colors" and "boy colors"?

What do you think would look best on yourself?

Vet Wrap comes in so many colors, so think big!

_\\]
    -- * &gt; hoopoe
    The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.
    _\\\\]
    -- * > hoopoe

www.meanderingwa.blogspot.com

I be dick-tating a-gain. Boy colors wot they be navy bleu und hunting groen und schwarz. That it be all. Them other colors wot they be for girls. Mein selve I like schwarz der best. Mein first set it haff beed pink und der secondo set it beed pink. OMGiH this it beed wrong!

------------------------
    ------------------------

Well, you could always have purple....it's the color of royalty, you know, quite fitting!!!!

&gt;^.,.^&lt;

*~Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!~*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?

Willem - many jingles for you from your fans in VT - Remi and me and Cruiser. And to your modder (you loff her) prayers, jingles and hugs. Keep the faith! You are both loved by so many!

Vermont - where winter riders are real riders.

PINK! oh that is for little girly ponies.
    Wrong I agree.

personally I like Hunter Green the best but I live surrounded by it and like to blend in.

You will have to forgive the vet . I am sure she had our best interest at heart and did not want to delay the special order color.

Red is nice too. makes one look dangerous

Grrrrr.

_\\]
    -- * &gt; hoopoe
    The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.
    _\\\\]
    -- * > hoopoe

www.meanderingwa.blogspot.com

Remi is much like you Willem. I bought him a lovely saddle pad with pink flamingos all over it and he flipped out! He will only wear sedate white one with the appropriate color trim. Now Cruiser on the other hand - loves the pink flamingos and is even known to swill a Pepsi or two...
    Anyway, Get better soon!

Ridge, Long Island,NY, USA ~Cowgirl Clique~

Willem...if you need a change of scenery, you are more than welcome to come to sunny Long Islands East End and recuperate in the Hamptons.walk our soft sandy beaches, soak your feet, and we do have a gorgeous, tall, svelt, blood bay thoroughbred mare who loves David Lee Roth look alikes AND has her own ice cream machine !!!
    Feel better.I'm following your progress closely http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

Eileen

"If the world were truly a rational place. men would ride side saddle." Rita Mae Brown

The Long Island Horsemen's Society web page
    http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/lihs/
    Eileen
    ~~Cowgirl Clique~~ ~~Reriders/AKA Fossils On The Flats Clique~~~

\"Always saddle your own horse.\" Connie Reeves 1901-2003 Member of the Cowgirl Hall Of Fame

Many many jingles for you Willem and some {{{{hugs}}}} for your mutter even though you don't like the medication she is giving you.

Hmmm, maybe she needs the hugs mainly because you don't like the meds. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif

Hope you're feeling better very soon and back on your surfboard!

From Nina and Chocolate and Little Magic Prince (now known as Bubba - don't ask - it fits him better)

Oh Willem you poor boy!!

Many many jingles from down here.

And I thing you should go for the vetwrap that says OUCH OUCH all over it! My Bentley loved that one since it showed the world that he was sore http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif since he's a big tough guy like you he would never complain really.

But he was also a brave boy who would eat all of his bute paste, and come back looking for more (why oh why can't more horses be like that http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_razz.gif)

Get well soon,

Alixe

Jingling and a JANGLING, hoping and a PRAYING,
    that The Great Red One is soon able to shake his booty and checkout the California sunshine and all the horse-honies pining away for lack of a little Willem-time.

Truly--sending the best wishes, the most purely good energy and a lot of prayers your way, Big Guy, and extra hugs and margaritas for your modder (you loff her) Coreene.
    one oak, lots of canyons

http://horsesportnews.wordpress.com/

From Aiden:

Willem, u cann borrow my curb chane. I dont need it rite now. I am not sick anymoore. I loff u willem.

Loff, Baby Aiden

~~Lisa~~
    Aiden's web page.

Don't take your organs to Heaven; Heaven knows we need them here.

Ohhhh...Willem - please get better!

And please don't be fearful of your mudder 'cause it seems she sticks 'der poisen pile' in your mouth everytime you see her! It's cause she loffs you.

Hope you're feeling better very soon, Willem.

BTW- Great news about Aiden!

Hope you feel better soon Willem!

Ask your Mom to mix your Meds with a little maple syrup you won't be able to taste anything but pure sugar bliss!