The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Oh geez Willem,

We loff you and your momma (you loff her). You make me cry. Your feets MUST get better.

I know, maybe if you soak them in ice cream?

>^.,.^<

*~Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!~*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?

Deep space - corner of no and where (aka Texas)

Willem, your post made me laugh through my tears.
    If you go, which I hope you don't for a long time yet, take care of Amiga for me, okay? She's the big white mare with the sweetest disposition in the world and a fondness for redheads such as yourself. I think she'll like you.
    We love you, Willem, and we love you, Coreene. Don't give up.
    The Mouselet and I are making mouse jingles as hard as ever we can!
    Much love,
    Mouse and Mouselet

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

Book: If you take advantage of her, you\'re going to burn in a very special level of Hell, a level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. Firefly

This is my first post here and I came to this board expressly because I heard on another board that the famous Willem was under the weather.
    I wish both Willem and Coreene (we all LOFF her) the best of luck. Get well soon Willem! Ich hoffe your hoovens fusse muy bueno muy quick-o!
    *JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE*

*CrowneDragon*
    As Peter, Paul, and Mary say, a dragon lives forever.
    As Peter, Paul, and Mary say, a dragon lives forever.

Liebling Willem--I could not go to bed without first checking in to see how you were, precious boy! I wish that I could fly to your side and give you a big, sloppy kiss on your soft velvet snoozle! But I guess that you already know that you are irrestible, you handsome fellow! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif

Please tell you Mutter-you-loff-her, Coreene, that you will forgive her for all the nasty "medikations" that she is administering. Tell her that you understand that it is worth the icky-ness to achieve the end result--that you will make der rapido recovery und be fit as der fiddle again soon! I believe in the power of Loff Und Jingles! Make your Mutter believe, too! Just like Joan said to der Pepsi executives, you keep telling der feets this, also! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_razz.gif

I am Loffing you, Willem! I am Loffing you with all my heart and Jingling like crazy!

Gute Nacht und haben süsse Träume, Liebling Willem!

Sleep my child and peace attend thee,
    All through the night
    Guardian angels God will send thee,
    All through the night;
    Soft the drowsy hours are creeping,
    Hill and vale in slumber sleeping,
    I my loved ones' watch am keeping,
    All through the night.

Angels watching, e'er around thee,
    All through the night
    Midnight slumber close surround thee,
    All through the night
    Soft the drowsy hours are creeping,
    Hill and vale in slumber sleeping
    I my loved ones' watch am keeping,
    All through the night

While the moon her watch is keeping,
    All through the night
    While the weary world is sleeping,
    All through the night
    O'er thy spirit gently stealing,
    Visions of delight revealing
    Breathes a pure and holy feeling,
    All through the night.

'O lente, lente currite noctis equi' - Ovid

Willem, your mention of Jerry Garcia reminds me of one of my favorite jokes, I hope it will bring a smile to your soft furry lips:

What did the Deadhead say when he quit smoking dope?

"This music sucks."
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I am checking your thread for daily updates, and your last posting showed your true colors - lots of good ol' horse sense and a huge heart. We are all with you in this battle, but I know Coreene (you loff her) will be listening very carefully and will respect your wishes. The team of Willem and Coreene is such an inspiration to me.

Many jingles from your friends in Kentucky. By the way, whenever I pass the statue of Man 'O War that sits in front of Man 'O War Ford on Nicholasville Road I think not of Man 'O War, but of Willem. True story.

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship."
    -Louisa May Alcott
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton

P.S. for Albion:

That's beautiful. Thank you.

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship."
    -Louisa May Alcott
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton

Oh Willem, you have to get better because I am running out of tears!!

The jingles will continue nonstop until you are feeling better! *jingle jingle jingle*

Member of the drafties/drafties X clique!

My 'blog

http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/cry.gif Tears for you Willem. I am so sorry your feet are so sick. We are still jingling and praying

~~Lisa~~
    Aiden's web page.

give life, be an organ donor www.shareyourlife.org

Get better Willem. I have hauled out the "big guns," have put away my curb chain and begun praying to Almighty God. You have contributed so much to my life through this board, Willem, and I have come to loff you just like your mudder!

Love and kisses,

Joanne and Cami

I passed the kitchen table this morning and picked up my curb chain for it's morning jingle. Then I thought, no, that's not enough, and slipped it into my pocket. It will stay with me till this crisis passes, as it did for Aiden.

Willem and Coreene, you are an inspiration to us all. We are all better people for the example you set of grace under unrelenting pressure. You will be in my thoughts constantly until this unpleasant time passes, and Willem is well again.

Spay and neuter. Please.

*JINGLE*JANGLE* *JINGLE*JANGLE*

Willem - I loff you.
    Coreene - I loff you too. Take care of that big handsome beastie and don't forget to take care of yourself.

...such are the horses on which gods and heros ride.

Stoneybrooke Farm
    Not all who wander are lost.

Coreene, You're being super brave and strong and fabulous. Willem WILL be OK and know that we're ALL thinking of the two of you.

love,
    lisa

--- Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ------------------------------
    Life Goes On

Coreene and Willem - love you both and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers this weekend.

Jane

"Never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead." Tom Waits

Willem, you are so lucky that your Mutter, Coreene (you loff her), loves you so much, too. I agree with Hitchinmygetalong: Coreene, you have the biggest heart. Wish we could be there with you, but you aren't alone as we send all our thoughts, prayers and jingles.
    They don't call me frugal for nothing.
    Proud and achy member of the Eventing Grannies clique.

Oh Willem! http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/cry.gif You've messed up my new glasses! (After 20 years of wearing contacts 24/7 the eye doctor finally talked me into getting some glasses to wear part of the time) I can't see through them now because they're covered with tears and finger prints from me reaching to wipe my eyes and forgetting that I have the glasses on http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...n_rolleyes.gif.

You MUST pull through this. Keep telling that da*n flounder to stop F-ing with you. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...s/icon_mad.gif You have way too much laughter and good cheer to spread throughout our little BB world. There's no way we're letting you go yet. You mean way too much to us and your modder (you LOFF her).

You're going to be just fine, just like Aiden is now after all the wonderful support he received from this BB. Hang in there big guy. We're all praying and jingling for a quick turn around! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

And ((HUGS)) to you Coreene. Hang in there. Your big boy is going to be just fine. He has too! http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...ilies/sigh.gif... I mean http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif!

"God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of." Bruce Springsteen
    I would like to think I will die an heroic death...

But it's more likely I'll trip over my dog and choke on a spoonful of frosting.

Du bist meine leibling rot pferd, Willelm und you mako me laughen und cryen at ze same time.
    Sitzen auf dem tisch already und feelin danke pronto! Mein deustch ist kaput und zu must haben to ze COTH BB to to teach mein selv to spracken ze deutsch mucho betturo por favor.

Jingling meine everything for you and Coreene (you LOFF her).

~Jilltx

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
    =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
    ~Jilltx~

willem, you've got to get better. Everyone loffs you.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Willem, dahling, you HAVE to get well! You set the standard for talking pferds, and we need you badly!!

Coreene, many hugs and good wishes.

Love you both!!!!

Laurie
    Laurie

Hang in there, Willem. We loff you and your modder Coreene. We're all jingling like mad!

''Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.''
    - Pablo Picasso
    'Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.'
    - Pablo Picasso