The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Jingles for the POSITIVE SIDE of 50% from...

Me: I don't have a curb chain any more but I dug out an old snaffle and boy, does that make a sound when whacked on the doorjam. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif
    Agedbayhunter: He'll jingle the gate. (Let's just hope he doesn't jingle it open and go on one of his famous self-guided cross-country trips.) He says that he LOVES karroten tops better than karroten and to tell Willlem to try some of those.
    The Beagle Bunch: Jingling license, rabies and microchip tags (three's the charm, they tell me!) and sending arooooos to Willem.

And <<<HUGS>>> to you both from all of us.

Willem! PLEASE get better! Your mommy loves you soooooo much, and she needs you to heal!

Coreene, I'm praying and jingleing lots for you! ((((((((hugs)))))))) http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif

"You smell like dead bunnies"
    ~ Ralph, The Simpsons

Member of Hot TB Mare Clique

sporting chance Guest

Major jingles from a mostly-lurker but huge Willem fan.

I was browsing some old threads and I found this...

E-Curb Chain

Coreene and Willem,

Many jingles, happy thoughts, and prayers from DC

*Disgruntled College Students Clique* *Maryland Clique*

for Willem

we're all thinking of you

JayKay*Strider*Buddy*Bailey*Joey*Bucky*Dakota*Rike r*Timer have all taken turns with the curb chain today for Willem

mmclough, oooooooh, I didn't know that the page had been changed, thank you for sharing that.

Thank you to the wonderful Ms Ezell, Curb Chain Jingle page creator extraordinaire, I love you sweetie, I had no idea that you had put Willem's pic on there, and then to see him with Dee Dee and the rainbow, OMGiH I just about lost it.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

Awwww mmclough, that's wonderful to bring up again! I'd lost track of it, but there it was, and with a picture of Willem as well!

Now I've jingled it a few dozen more times for Willem's feeties. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I hope one of the fighting mothers-in-law gets bitch slapped with a fresh trout."
    Merry, June 24, 2003
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

Dearest Willem and Coreene...you are most beloved by all of your COTH family. They say that our most cherished animal companions mirror the personalities of their owners--and vice-versa! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif Embracing this as truth, I can only say that Willem's "voice" gives us a glimpse into a witty, wise, brave and beautiful heart! May God bless and keep those hearts that beat in tandem.

Come on, Willem! We be Jingling ourselves silly! Can't you feel the Loff? You became our very own mostest, mucho especiale Pfreden Horsji, from the first momento that you declared that "this be straight from mein mouth..!" We will not have a secondo's rest until you say that all is well--and we want to see you post it right here, und "straight from your mouth" as usual!

JingleJangleJingleJingleJingleJingleJingleJingle

We are jingling our hearts out here in VT for you both!

Vermont - where winter riders are real riders.
    Vermont - where winter riders are real riders.

Willem and Dublin went on the page back when we were jingling for Dublin and Aiden - and I think I added the rainbow when Dublin crossed the rainbow bridge.

Aiden's such a Big Boy now, I should probably update his photo, but I just LOFF that one of him with the lions.

And Willem's tootsies got added last week some time, when you let those of us in Aiden's Yahoo group know about Willem.

That's a strong curb chain - it can jingle for a looooooooong time.

COTH e-Curb Chain

I am keeping you both in my prayers! I hope he gets better real soon and you hang in there!

"Horse sense is what a horse has that keeps him from betting on people"
    W.C. Fields
    1880 - 1948

\"Horse sense is what a horse has that keeps him from betting on people\"
    W.C. Fields
    1880 - 1948

Has the jingle homepage been updated recently? Can you add photos? Who started it?

http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gifMucho jingles for today Willem & Coreen! Come on sweetie you can do it, and whenyou do all of us that so adore you will be waiting 50 lb. bags of carrotten! (Erin, we need a smooches icon) For now, XXX00000

SueCoo & the Redhead (a/k/a "Atlanta")
    Life without horses is possible, but pointless......
    SueCoo & the Redhead (a/k/a \"Atlanta\")
    Life without horses is possible, but pointless......
    http://community.webshots.com/user/suecoo100

Oh Willem, please gets better soon, I would likes for you to be arounds for a long, long, long time so that you can watch me groweded up and gives me advices along the way. I'm sending lots and lots of jingles out to you and am going to make sure all of the other horses I know do too!!

Do you thinks I am looking mature for my ages? After all I am practically a growns up at the age of 1.

http://www3.telus.net/public/rmeehan.../yearling2.jpg

Jeez, that pic of Dublin with Willem and the rainbow...my makeup is gone, I have been sitting here bawling my eyes out.

Thank you for posting that.

>^.,.^<

*~Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!~*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?

I'm jingling like crazy from central VA and all the horses at Barracks Stud farm have their hooves and ears crossed for Willem.
    "Absent a correct diagnosis, medicine is poison, surgery is trauma and alternative therapy is witchcraft" A. Kent Allen
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/tailsofglory

Lots of jingles from Ohio!!! Your posts and your mom's (you loff her) make us smile. Hugs, Kristie
    "Concern for animals is a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher Stowe 1811-1896

Ponies are cool!

Just a little historical perspective on "jingles":

Coreene and I-- yes, blame the two of us-- were the California instigators of "jingling." But guess what? When Lord Helpus and I were at the museum in Kentucky Horse Park, we saw an exhibit of ancient bits and tack. There was this old Celtic bit from about 3,000 BC and it had metallic coin-like objects dangling from the cheekpieces. Why?It's believed the jingling brought superstitious good vibes/blessings onto the horse and its rider!

So I am mentally jingling my imaginary ancient Celtic janglers for Willem. Come on, Big Red Guy, you can pull through this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I don't want to make trouble. All I want is a drink." - Marilyn Monroe

Ok, adding my jingles again for Willem

~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~JING LE
    "Both rider and horse must enjoy the work. This is the essence of success" - Reiner Klimke
    My Mustang Adventures - Mac, my mustang | Annwylid D'Lite - my Cob filly

"A horse's face always conveys clearly whether it is loved by its owner or simply used." - Anja Beran