The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

One June 10 I haff getted lame-o-niceness in mein two front feets. This it be wrong, aber there be nuthin we could haff doed, it just be one von those things wot come und bite your life in der ass.

I haff haffed rotation in both mein feets, aber I beed luckie und it don't nott to be measureable. Mein modder Coreene (I loff her), she be at mein howse every 12 hours to giff me der most icky stuff wot she putt in mein mouth mit syringe. Und she haff giffed me shots for like der first zwei wochen alzo.

Right now I haff like Sicilian Grandma ankle socks mit silver things over them, wot it be called lily pads und this it be to make mein feets feel better.

Aber der last two days they don't nott to feel better, und zo I be asking you for ein jingle.

If you don't nott to want to, this it be okay, aber if you don't haff nothing nice to say then don't nott to say nothing at all becose I don't nott to be in der mood for negative things.

It beed from der Cushings, mein modder she vos gong to schedule new Cushings update test that week und then this it haff happened. I haff sayed to her, this it be wrong wenn timing it don't nott to go how you like it, aber poop happens.

------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

[This message was edited by Willem on Jul. 10, 2003 at 01:20 AM.]

[This message was edited by Willem on Jul. 11, 2003 at 12:16 AM.]
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

One June 10 I haff getted lame-o-niceness in mein two front feets. This it be wrong, aber there be nuthin we could haff doed, it just be one von those things wot come und bite your life in der ass.

I haff haffed rotation in both mein feets, aber I beed luckie und it don't nott to be measureable. Mein modder Coreene (I loff her), she be at mein howse every 12 hours to giff me der most icky stuff wot she putt in mein mouth mit syringe. Und she haff giffed me shots for like der first zwei wochen alzo.

Right now I haff like Sicilian Grandma ankle socks mit silver things over them, wot it be called lily pads und this it be to make mein feets feel better.

Aber der last two days they don't nott to feel better, und zo I be asking you for ein jingle.

If you don't nott to want to, this it be okay, aber if you don't haff nothing nice to say then don't nott to say nothing at all becose I don't nott to be in der mood for negative things.

It beed from der Cushings, mein modder she vos gong to schedule new Cushings update test that week und then this it haff happened. I haff sayed to her, this it be wrong wenn timing it don't nott to go how you like it, aber poop happens.

------------------------

[This message was edited by Willem on Jul. 10, 2003 at 01:20 AM.]

[This message was edited by Willem on Jul. 11, 2003 at 12:16 AM.]
    ------------------------

Awww sweetie boy, you know we'll jingle for you and send big HUGS to your modder. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I hope one of the fighting mothers-in-law gets bitch slapped with a fresh trout."
    Merry, June 24, 2003
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

awww Willem.....

You and your momma (you loff her) have my jingles, love, and prayers.....

>^.,.^<

*~Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!~*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?

~~~~jingles~~~~ from the girls at Carosello
    ~Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away...

Ohh, poor Willem http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_frown.gif *jingle jingle jingle*

Member of the drafties/drafties X clique!

My 'blog

Awwww.. Willem, you poor boy! http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...ilies/sigh.gif

Jingles coming down to you from shelly, Ruby and Trippeur on Vancouver Island!

Get better soon!

*jingle, jingle, jingle*

******Jingle- Jingle- Jingle*****

Hugs from New York.

"When you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something.
    When you're my age and you fall off, you splatter."
    My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder, He carries me away from all my fears. And when the world threatens to fall asunder, His mane is there to wipe away my tears. ~Bonnie Lewis

Oh Willem, I am sooo sorry your not feelings 100%. As you were so verys kinds to me last year when my mommy, Canasta was colicings, I will definately jingles for you, and and and I'll get my big sister, Briana to jimgle too and also my mommy Canasta.

I hope the Dr's help you out. I know my Dr (Dr Krista) always makes us feel good when we aren't doing well.

Please send hugs to your modder from my humom too.

XXX Valour

Jingles for you baby!

Gettin' out the ol' curbchain, just for you, Willem. This, too, SHALL pass and your tootsies will feel all better. And soon.

Hugs to Coreene (you loff her), too; she wouldn't poke and prod if she didn't loff you right back! Sometimes you just have to do that un-fun stuff for a while.

Jingle, jangle, jingle.

Spay and neuter. Please.

Willem, I think that this is the ideal time to ask once again for the ice cream maker - any horse who has to go through all this should be able to have an in-stall ice cream maker. (Or, maybe better yet, one of those margarita machines like they have at the mexican resturants?)

Hope you feel better soon!

I be dick-tating right now to mein friend. This medication it be zo awful tasting, I don't nott to unnerstand how come you can putt man on der moon aber you don't nott to can make no medicine wot it taste good und don't nott to cost zo mannie dollares.

I don't nott to can eat no more grain, I don't nott to can haff no more Al Falfa (this it beed okay becose I haff haffed Timothy since mein modder she haff knowed that I haffed Cushings). Und OMGiH der karroten, I only haff like tres karroten. This it be wrong.

Und then mein friend Peanut he haff goed to der hospital becose he been choking on ein little piece von ein karrot aber he be home now.

This wot it suck der big one.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Feel better, Big Man.

The Syringe Slop might not be as tasty as a fresh tasty apfel struedel, but please please understand that your momma is very concerned for you, and for us people this can cause stress. To help her keep her stress levels down so she can better take care of you, just suck it up and eat the darned stuff.

It's for your own good, Willem. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif Please have one of your cool CA barn friends keep us updated on your condition, and feel better.

Jingles and lots of love to you and Coreene. I loff both of you! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

Feel better soon.

"The power of acute observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw
    \"So shines a good deed in a weary world\" - Willy Wonka

http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...ilies/sigh.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/cry.gif

{{{{{xo}}}}}

_\\]
    -- * > hoopoe
    The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.
    _\\\\]
    -- * > hoopoe

www.meanderingwa.blogspot.com

Bless die Motter and we'll have the best vibes for Zie, Willem!

The lesser half of a team who BEAT EPM!
    "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up somewhere else."

Perhaps if you had a margarita machine, your mom (you LOFF her) could put the syringe slop in a margarita, and it wouldn't be so bad.

Jingling for you in hot, hot, hot Arizona.

Awww, many Jingles for you, willem - we loff ya! And for your mom too.

BC

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
    "Success is relative to how well you stay
    on the horse."
    ^^^^Disgruntled College Student Clique^^^^
    &*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
    *&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
    "Show me the back of a thoroughbred horse, and I will show you my wings."
    &*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Get better soon Willem!