The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Lucien is a dear, sweet boy and is deserving of mention. I only neglected him b/c he doesn't have a BB screen name.

Tell him it won't happen again! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif

"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once."

OMGiH....dis it be bery funny.

I just got up dis morning und I found all dis stuff. Und I alzo found out I be famus aber now they be talking about me on other places too.

De say I be "annoying" aber I already know dis, aber isn't that the job ob a 3 yr old filly http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif

Anyway all I hab to say about that is this

http://www.funtigo.com/redmare?b=31673&p=start&c=169578

Willem I Loffs you.

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

Arielle, mein selve I laff wenn peoples they send emails a-bout other www sites wot they say things a-bout me. This wot it mean that mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie more peoples they haff heared a-bout me wenn mein book it comes out und then I make mannie more dollares. Zo, ja, it be like Danke Schon fur der free publicity. I haff last laff becose it be lining mein wallet.

------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Willem,
    Will yor book haff instructiones a-bout wot to do wenn you haff broken yor modder (you loff her)?
    I haff beed naughty und I haff bucked und bucked like die horsjies am "ESPN 2" und meine modder (I loff her) she haff took ein digger.
    This it haff beed 3 wochen ago, und she now haff to go to "physical therapee". I don't not to know wot that means, aber she haff said that it haff beed mein fault. Und this it also mean that Frau Trainer-Lady haff beed riding me more, und I don't nott to like that so much, because meine modder (I loff her), wenn she ride me, she be happy with me for less.

Mein question fur you ist, if you haff broken yor modder, how do you fix her, so she rides you more than Frau Trainer-Lady again?

Cicero, you don't nott to can be allowed to do this. Wenn you haff ein issue, I can to tell you wot it be from ex perience that you haff to just say "I be haffink issue now und you haff to get off der zadel."

Mein selve I haff finded that der best thing wenn you haff beed bad like this wot it be wenn you get on your knees und beg forgiveness. Other wise you don't nott to get zo mannie karotten, und this it be wrong.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Der Cicero und Willem,

I neber knowed it be bad to buck, aber I hab been practicing des moves to be ready for when mein Modder she trys to ride me. Aber I guess I neber tought about de conzeguences if I breaks her.

Willem, my good freind Ricochet (she be a bery wise JRT) is writting a book alzo. This it be de "Russell Rule Book". Aber here are some ob de rules:

1) Humans are put on this earth to serve Russells.

2) If you can eat it, I can eat it.

3) Don't touch my treasures if you want to keep your fingers. That includes but is not limited to: Toys, bones, rocks, balls, dead mice, sticks and cookies.

4) It is not neccesary for you to spend time taking care of those grass eating dogs (horses) let them eat grass.

Der be mannie mannie more rules und this will be a bery impotant book for all ob de peoples who are owned by JRTs.

Aber I be tellen Ricochet dat she needs to come on de BB und get de free publicity. I am sure mannie mannie peoples would just loff dat http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif

Maybe Ricochet and Pinchy should collaborate on a book. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif
    We haven't heard much from her lately.

------------------
    Save a life, adopt a pet!
    Amateur rider, professional braider.
    ----
    Save a life, adopt a pet.

I loff Pinchy!

------------------------
    ------------------------

Allo! Je'mapelle Jean! I am a h'old ackney orse from in the lac lapoubelle quebec. All da h'other orses thinks i should retired by now but i h'am staying h'ennyway. H'ennyway, we has a nice course of the golf h'up ere h'and when she not h'underwater c'est big of the fun to play at the golf and staying at the otel too!

Bienvenue!! Salut Willems!